Mini Chicken Pot Pies. Save time and buy groceries online from Amazon.co.uk These mini chicken pot pies are little but they hit with big awesome flavor! I didn't want to have fresh tasting chicken so I seasoned my chicken after cutting them up in cubes with garlic powder black pepper cayenne pepper chicken seasoning and a little salt since I know that. This prevents spills in the oven and makes it easier to transfer.
I like to meal prep these for the freezer since they freeze and reheat so well. Here's how to make them fresh the first time, and we'll cover freezing in the sections below. Cook and shred chicken – you can also do this a couple days ahead of time or use rotisserie chicken. You can have Mini Chicken Pot Pies using 3 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mini Chicken Pot Pies
- It’s 1 can of chunky chicken noodle soup (ie Progresso, etc.).
- It’s 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- It’s 1 package of crassaint dough (ie Pillsbury, etc.).
Add onion and chicken broth; heat to simmering. Heat until hot, stirring occasionally until almost all liquid is absorbed. These mini chicken pot pies couldn't be easier or more delicious! Made in a muffin tin using pre-made pie dough and stuffed with the easiest filling containing veggies, spices, rotisserie chicken, and my secret ingredient: lemon juice!
Mini Chicken Pot Pies instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°..
- Spray or grease muffin tins and line the cups with the dough..
- Strain the noodle soup contents and put into a small saucepan (discard the broth)..
- Add the can of Cream of Chicken..
- Heat on medium heat until hot..
- Spoon contents into muffin tins of dough..
- Bake for 11 to 13 minutes and you're done!.
How to make Mini Chicken Pot Pies with homemade shortcrust pastry. Mini Chicken Pot Pies with Pie Crust. These mini chicken pot pies are absolutely delicious with a yummy filling of chicken, ham and leek in a creamy sauce – also good to freeze for later. Place a crescent square into each muffin cup, pressing down so just the corners extend above the top of the muffin pan. Remove from the heat and stir through the cheese sauce, chives, chicken, milk and mustard.