Crockpot Beer Beef Fajitas. Low Prices on Fajitas Check Out Beer on eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color today! A great Sandra Lee Semi-Homemade recipe.
This slow cooker beer beef fajitas recipe was inspired by Sandra Lee. Start by rinsing the steaks and patting dry with a paper. Toss with remaining packet of fajita seasoning. You can have Crockpot Beer Beef Fajitas using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Beer Beef Fajitas
- It’s 1 of green bell pepper, sliced.
- It’s 1 of red bell pepper, sliced.
- Prepare 1 large of onion, sliced.
- Prepare 3 lb of round steak, sliced into 1/2 inch strips.
- It’s 1 envelope of fajita seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of beer.
Add steak strips on top of vegetables. Serve. a simple real food recipe :: crockpot beer beef fajitas :: allergen and beer free options. Serve beef fajita meat in flour or corn tortillas with your favorite toppings. In small bowl mix Chili Powder, Cumin, Paprika, Garlic Powder, and season to taste.
Crockpot Beer Beef Fajitas step by step
- In Crockpot, put in the onions and bell pepper..
- Add meat..
- In a medium bowl, mix together beer and fajita seasoning..
- Pour over beef and veggies..
- Cook on low for 8 hours..
Add Meat, remaining seasoning, Onion, and Peppers. Combine water, vinegar, lime juice and seasonings; pour. Place steak in the crock pot and sprinkle with the fajita seasoning. Directions Combine all ingredients in your crockpot and cover with lid. Serve with tortillas or rice and top with guacamole, salsa, and shredded cheese.