mini chicken pot pies. Vivariums, Lighting, Heating, Thermostats, Frozen & Live Food, Accessories & Much More. These mini chicken pot pies are little but they hit with big awesome flavor! I didn't want to have fresh tasting chicken so I seasoned my chicken after cutting them up in cubes with garlic powder black pepper cayenne pepper chicken seasoning and a little salt since I know that.
Or a last-minute dinner that your kids will love. Mini Chicken Pot Pies with Pie Crust These mini chicken pot pies are absolutely delicious with a yummy filling of chicken, ham and leek in a creamy sauce – also good to freeze for later. I like to meal prep these for the freezer since they freeze and reheat so well. You can have mini chicken pot pies using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of mini chicken pot pies
- You need 1 of pre bought Pillsbury pie crust.
- You need 1 can of mixed vegetables.
- It’s 4 of celery stcks.
- You need 1/2 of onion.
- You need 3/4 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 stick of butter.
- It’s 2 tbsp of parsley flakes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of mc cormick wortshire seasoning.
- You need 1 tbsp of chicken bullion.
- Prepare 2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 1/2 tsp of McCormick montreal chicken seasoning.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of water.
- You need 1 of cooking spray.
- You need 2 of shredded precooked chicken breast.
Here's how to make them fresh the first time, and we'll cover freezing in the sections below. Cook and shred chicken – you can also do this a couple days ahead of time or use rotisserie chicken. Place chicken breasts into a large pot and cover with chicken stock; bring to the boil. Take chicken out of stock; pull apart or chop as desired.
mini chicken pot pies instructions
- preheat oven to 425°F.
- chicken was precooked for 40min cooled and shredded..
- dice your onion and celery. wash your can of veggies and drain really well..
- add your butter to a sauce pan and add your onions and celery. Your going to cook down for about 3-4 minutes on medium high heat. lower down temp add your flour stiring to cook flour taste down add all your seasonings will be thick..
- Add your milk and heavy cream stiring till your mixture thickens, taste for seasoning. once your mixture starts to thicken add your rinsed veggies and shredded chicken breast. Turn off heat let cool slightly..
- flour your counter slightly add your pie crust roll out. turn 1 of your ramakins upside down and cut out a circle slightly bigger than cup. You should get 8 lids with pie crust.
- lighly spray each ramakin with cooking spray add your cooled mixture. Beat your egg with water and brush along outer rim and place your dough over cup gently press down and with a fork go along edges, cut small breathing whole intop of each ramakin, brush with egg wash. Bake 20-25 min till golden brown.
These mini chicken pot pies couldn't be easier or more delicious! Made in a muffin tin using pre-made pie dough and stuffed with the easiest filling containing veggies, spices, rotisserie chicken, and my secret ingredient: lemon juice! Remove the cling film, cover with foil and put on a baking tray in the middle of the oven. Chicken and asparagus pie ingredients In addition to the chicken and asparagus the filling for these mini chicken pot pies also involves making a white sauce which contains a little mustard for sharpness, fromage frais (fromage blanc) for a hint of tanginess as well as thyme and onion granules for added flavour. These Mini Chicken Pot Pies With Pie Crust are cute, individual-sized versions of the classic American dinner we've all come to love.