Turkey Pot Pie. Deals Everyday for Your Kitchen and Home. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Buy Chocolate pie recipe on eBay.
Brush the edge of each dish with. Trim and crimp edges, then use a paring knife to create slits on top. Brush with remaining cream and sprinkle with flaky salt. You can have Turkey Pot Pie using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Turkey Pot Pie
- Prepare 2 Cups of Shredded Turkey.
- It’s 3 Cans of Mixed Vegetables, drained.
- It’s 3 of Sm. Cans Cream of Chicken Soup, undiluted.
- You need 1 Tbsp. of Garlic Powder.
- You need 1 Tbsp. of Onion Powder.
- It’s 1 tsp. of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp. of Black Pepper.
- It’s 1 Pkg. of Jiffy Cornbread Mix.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- It’s 1/3-1/4 Cup of Milk.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of Salt.
- Prepare 2 of tsps. Sugar.
Press the edges down the side of the dishes and glaze with the egg yolk. Cook and stir until the vegetables are soft. Note: while there are multiple steps to this recipe, this turkey pot pie is broken down into workable categories to help you better plan for preparation and cooking. The Spruce Eats / Ulyana Verbytska.
Turkey Pot Pie step by step
- Preheat oven to 425°F..
- In a large mixing bowl add the shredded turkey, mixed vegetables, seasonings, and soup. Mix well til combined. Pour into a 13X9 baking dish. Spread evenly. Set aside..
- In a small mixing bowl add the cornbread mix, egg, teaspoon salt, sugar, and milk. Mix well and pour over top of turkey filling. Spread evenly and bake for 35-45 minutes or until golden brown n when knife inserted into the cornbread comes out clean. Serve immediately 😋.
In a large saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat. Drain the vegetables in a colander set in the sink, and set aside. It's not a pretty-boy pie; it's a proper, old-school pie that everyone will be over the moon to see on the table. I'm putting leftover white turkey meat to good use here, but you could also mix brown meat in there too. Put your bacon in a large pan on a medium heat and add your thyme leaves.