Egusi soup recipe II🍽. Great recipe for Egusi soup recipe II🍽.. Start by grinding the tomato, red bell pepper, scotch pepper & onions together & add them into a pot cook until water is drained add in the palm oil & ground nut oil & fry for a couple of minutes then add in the ginger garlic paste after grinding them into a paste. Add tomato mixture to meat, reduce heat to medium-low, and cover.
Scoop teaspoon size balls of the egusi paste mixture into the stock. Be sure to keep ball shape. Add the meat and fish and other bits. You can have Egusi soup recipe II🍽 using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Egusi soup recipe II🍽
- It’s of Egusi.
- It’s of tomato.
- Prepare of red bell pepper.
- Prepare of scotch pepper.
- Prepare of onion.
- It’s of Garlic 7 pcs (small).
- You need of ginger (fresh or dry).
- Prepare of fish.
- You need of Palm oil.
- You need of Ground nut oil 1 serving spoon (optional).
- You need of onga.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of egg.
- You need of water.
- Prepare of Spinach.
Egusi soup is also one of the most popular soups, if not the most popular for all Nigerians and non-Nigerians that like Nigerian fufu recipes. The recipe detailed on this page is what I call the Caking Method of cooking Egusi Soup (the Egusi Before Oil method). Other methods are: Fried Egusi Soup: where the Egusi is fried in palm oil before. Add pepper mix, locust beans and stir to combine.
Egusi soup recipe II🍽 step by step
- Start by grinding the tomato, red bell pepper, scotch pepper & onions together & add them into a pot cook until water is drained add in the palm oil & ground nut oil & fry for a couple of minutes then add in the ginger garlic paste after grinding them into a paste. Stir well then add water..
- Cover & allow to boil, then add in the salt, maggi & onga. Followed by the fish cover & cook for 5 minutes. Then crack the egg in the egusi mix & drop into the soup as seen here. Then cover & allow to cook for another 5 minutes the add the spinach cook for 7 minutes & its done…serve with any swallow of choice i serve mine with tuwo shinkafa 😋😋👍🏻.
Add the egusi paste in bits to pepper, reduce the heat, do not stir and cover the pot with a lid. Remove the lid, and gently stir the soup. Blend the Egusi melon, half of the second Onion, and Crayfish together. Heat the Palm Oil in a pan and allow it to melt over medium heat but don't overheat the Oil. Add the remaining half onion (diced) and half of the Locust bean.