Cheesy Beef Enchiladas : ). Cheesy Beef Enchiladas Warm up a cold winter night with a hearty serving of Tex-Mex food. These enchiladas have a flavorful combination of ingredients and a rich homemade sauce. This easy one-dish meal gives me more time to spend with guests.
Cheesy Beef Enchiladas Instructions: Brown ground beef and onion in a skillet on top of the stove. In a large non-stick skillet, cook ground beef over medium-high heat, breaking up the meat, stirring occasionally until fully cooked. Heat the oil in a wide frying pan. You can have Cheesy Beef Enchiladas : ) using 22 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Beef Enchiladas : )
- Prepare of Beef.
- You need 3 lb of Boneless Chuck Roast.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt & Pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of Extra Virgin olive oil.
- You need of Sauce.
- You need 1 large of Yellow Onion, chopped.
- You need 3 of Garlic cloves, minced.
- It’s 1 of Tomato sauce 24oz can.
- Prepare 2 cup of Green or Red Chili, chopped (to taste).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Chill powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Cumin ground.
- It’s 2 tsp of Sugar, granulated.
- You need 2 tbsp of Frank's Hot Sauce (to taste).
- You need 1 cup of Water.
- You need of Enchiladas.
- Prepare 2 cup of Monterey Jack Cheese, shredded.
- You need 2 cup of Sharp Cheese, shredded.
- Prepare 10 of Flour Tortillas 10'.
- You need of Lettuce, chopped.
- It’s of Green Onions, sliced.
- Prepare of Sour cream.
- It’s of Jalapenos, sliced.
In a large skillet over medium heat, brown the ground beef and onions until beef is no longer pink. Drain any excess fat and season beef with taco seasoning. Brown the ground beef and drain, then add in the taco seasoning as indicated on the package. Fill the tortillas with meat, rotel, and black beans.
Cheesy Beef Enchiladas : ) instructions
- Heat the oil in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat | Sprinkle the meat with salt & pepper cook and until browned on both sides, about 6 – 8 minutes | Remove the meat to a plate..
- Reduce the heat to medium, add onions to the pot and cook until translucent | Add garlic, chili powder, cumin, sugar, tomato sauce, green chile, hot sauce, water and bring to a boil..
- Return meat to Dutch oven | Cover an reduce heat to low and simmer until the meat is tender and can be broken apart easily | About 2 – 3 hours.
- Strain the beef mixture over a large bowl. Transfer meat to a plate and break beef into small pieces, shredding it with 2 forks | Once shredded put back in the Dutch oven and mix the strain solds together.
- Preheat oven 350° | Pour a little bit of the meat mixture in the bottom of a 9×13 baking dish, just enough to cover the bottom | Lay out the flour tortilla & spoon in a healthy portion of the meat mixture | Then add shredded cheese to your liking | Roll like a burrito & place in the baking dish | Repeat until all the tortillas are used..
- Cover completely with the remaining sauce | Sprinkle the remaining shredded cheese on top | Bake uncovered for 25-30 minutes | Lastly add your fixings to taste on top, sour cream, lettuce, green onions and jalapenos.
- Bon Appétit :).
Roll the tortilla and place seam side down onto prepared baking dish. Repeat with remaining tortillas and beef mixture. When the oil is ready, add the beef and cook, breaking up with the back of a spoon, until about halfway cooked. Remove the pan from the heat. Repeat until baking dish is full.