Super Easy No-bake Cheesecake. Order from the most loved restaurants and takeaways in your area. Get your favourites from &Cake delivered. Download the app and order now!
Enjoy a slice of pure indulgence in the form of our easy no-bake vanilla cheesecake. DIRECTIONS Mix softened cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, and vanilla with an electric mixer until thouroughly blended. To prepare the crust, mix together the graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl. You can have Super Easy No-bake Cheesecake using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Super Easy No-bake Cheesecake
- Prepare of Base.
- It’s 125 g of Sweet Biscuits *made into fine crumbles.
- You need 60 g of Butter.
- Prepare of *Note: Very dry low-fat biscuits might need more moisture. Add 1-2 tablespoons Cream or Milk.
- You need of Filling.
- Prepare 250 g of Cream Cheese *softened.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Lemon Juice.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Icing Sugar *OR 1/4 cup Caster Sugar.
- It’s 1 cup (250 ml) of Thickened Cream OR Heavy Cream *whipped.
- Prepare of *Note: For this recipe, DO NOT use fat-reduced or light type products.
Gently stir in the melted butter and mix until combined. For the base, mix finely crumbled Biscuit and melted Butter until moist crumbs. Line the base of the tin with baking paper, place the crumbs into the cake tin and press firmly over the base. Set aside in the fridge while you are preparing the filling.
Super Easy No-bake Cheesecake step by step
- For the base, mix finely crumbled Biscuit and melted Butter until moist crumbs. If too dry, add 1-2 tablespoons Cream or Milk..
- Line the base of the tin with baking paper, place the crumbs into the cake tin and press firmly over the base. Set aside in the fridge while you are preparing the filling..
- Whip Cream until soft peaks form..
- In a separate bowl, combine softened Cream Cheese, Sugar and Lemon Juice until smooth. Gradually add the whipped Cream and combine well..
- Pour the filling over the base. Place the tin in the fridge to chill for at least 3 hours or until completely set..
- Gently run a sharp knife around the inside edge of the tin to release the sides of the Cheesecake, then transfer to a serving plate..
- Decorate the cake with fresh Fruit of your choice. *Note: Today I used Mango and Grapes..
In a mixing bowl beat the whipping cream until stiff, add the vanilla and set aside. In another mixing bowl beat the cream cheese (at room temperature), sugar and lemon juice until smooth. Fold everything together and mix thoroughly. To make your own no-bake cheesecake you'll need a springform pan, a food processor and a bowl. Crumble the graham crackers by pulsing them a few times in your food processor.