Yum yum chicken & spicy fried rice. From the original creators of Himalayan Dog Chew. Yum Yum Chicken – creamy chicken casserole topped with cornbread stuffing. Cooked chicken, cream of chicken soup, cream of celery soup, sour cream, stuffing mix, chicken broth, and butter.
Pat chicken breasts dry with a paper towel, and lightly season with salt. Add chicken to the pan, and reduce heat to medium. In separate bowl, mix together the cream of chicken soup, cream of celery soup and sour cream. You can cook Yum yum chicken & spicy fried rice using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Yum yum chicken & spicy fried rice
- It’s 4 of boneless skinless chicken thighs diced.
- It’s 1/2 bottle of yum yum sauce.
- You need 1 of small onion diced.
- It’s 1 of jalapeno diced with seeds.
- It’s 3 of mini sweet peppers diced.
- You need 15 of baby Carrots diced.
- You need 1/2 stick of butter.
- Prepare of Rice.
- Prepare 1 can of broth (beef or chicken).
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 4 of eggs whisked.
Sprinkle the uncooked stuffing over the soup mixture, (note: if herb packet is not mixed with stuffing mixture, top stuffing with herb packet). Yum Yum Chicken uses chicken breasts that we pound out into thin pieces making the chicken extra tender. The chicken also cooks quickly this way! Then we coat the chicken breasts in mayonnaise — don't run away, I promise you will not taste the mayo once cooked — and a very generous sprinkle or our secret blend of seasonings.
Yum yum chicken & spicy fried rice step by step
- Take you chicken dice it up and put in a zippy bag with yum yum sauce let marinate for 30 minutes. Then put chicken in baking dish and cook chicken till done. Set aside.
- Put half stick of butter in skillet. Dice up peppers, carrots and onion and add to skillet cook till onions are translucent. Then add whisked eggs and cook till scrambled. Set aside.
- In a pot add your broth rice salt and pepper cook till done (minute rice will work).
- Once rice is done place rice in bowl. Then egg and pepper mix and finally chicken. Eat and enjoy it will have heat to it..
Instructions Boil chicken and debone it. Place chicken pieces in buttered baking dish. In another bowl, mix soups and sour cream. Shrimp Sauce Yum Yum Sauce Foodista. Chicken Yum Yum by Predominantly Paleo, made with […] Reply.