Snickerdoodle cheesecake bars. Pour cheesecake batter on top and smooth with a rubber spatula. Break up remaining snickerdoodle dough into small clumps, flatten slightly with your hands, and place on top of cheesecake layer. Prepare cheesecake layer: In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until fluffy.
One bite of these Snickerdoodle Cheesecake Bars and you'll fall in love! The sweet and salty graham cracker pecan crust with the creamy cheesecake layer is all topped to perfection with the snickerdoodle pecan cookie topping! Snickerdoodle cheesecake Bars are like everyones favorite moist sugar cookie bar filled with cinnamon sugar throughout, stuffed with real cheesecake centers and they are so so easy! You can cook Snickerdoodle cheesecake bars using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Snickerdoodle cheesecake bars
- Prepare of For the cheesecake layer:.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2-8 oz of blocks room temperature cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla.
- It’s of For the snickerdoodle later:.
- It’s 2 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 1.5 sticks of room temperature butter.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of white sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
It's one of my favorite holiday baking recipes that you are sure to come back to time and time again! Snickerdoodle Cheesecake Bars are nearing the top of my favorite desserts list. The creamy cheesecake layer combined with the cinnamon sugar cookie bottom makes these little bars beyond delicious. If you love snickerdoodles and cheesecake, you better get ready because these will be gone FAST!
Snickerdoodle cheesecake bars instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease a 13×9” pan. In one bowl mix the ingredients for the cheesecake layer using a hand mixer on low and on a separate bowl mix the snickerdoodle ingredients just until everything is fully incorporated or mixed..
- Press 1/2 the snickerdoodle mix in your pan and then pour in your cheesecake filling..
- Press small pieces of the remaining snickerdoodle mix flat and place on top. Bake 30-35 minutes until edges are set and center is only slightly jiggly..
- Cool for a half hour before placing in the fridge for 2 hours before slicing for clean cuts..
Soft and puffy Snickerdoodles are full of memories for me. The cinnamon-sugary smell reminds me of my. These Snickerdoodle Cheesecake Bars have a golden Oreo crust, a creamy vanilla cheesecake center, and topped with a sugar cookie that's been rolled in a cinnamon-sugar coating. If you're looking for a cheesecake bar recipe that's over-the-top, this is the recipe for you. These Snickerdoodle Cheesecake Bars are so addicting.