INCREDIBLY DELICIOUS stromboli. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders INCREDIBLY DELICIOUS stromboli pamerubio. Used my "Best, easiest pizza dough" and they were amazing. Great recipe for INCREDIBLY DELICIOUS stromboli.
Sara Welch wrote: Such a delicious and hearty meal! This has easily become a new family favorite. Great recipe for INCREDIBLY DELICIOUS stromboli. You can cook INCREDIBLY DELICIOUS stromboli using 15 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of INCREDIBLY DELICIOUS stromboli
- You need of Dough.
- Prepare 1 of Best, easiest pizza dough recipe.
- You need of For the sauce.
- You need 2 clove of garlic, chopped.
- It’s 2 large of fresh tomatoes, chopped.
- You need 3 tbsp of tomato paste.
- It’s 1 of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of salt.
- Prepare 1 of ground black pepper.
- You need of Filling.
- You need 2 of green peppers.
- You need 1 of mozzarella or cheese of your choice (preferably that melts).
- It’s 1 of purple onion.
- You need 3 of finely chopped chives.
- You need 1 of OR ANY FILLING YOU DESIRE. Mushrooms, sausage, ham, etc…
Used my "Best, easiest pizza dough" and they were amazing. I used this filling since im a vegetarian, but you can use ANY topping you like on your regular pizza. Stromboli has all of the same delicious flavors, but is rolled into an Italian pinwheel and then baked until crispy. This homemade stromboli is filled with layers of pizza goodness and is so delicious!
INCREDIBLY DELICIOUS stromboli instructions
- Grease a large pizza pan and set aside..
- Chop the chives, green peppers and red onions and slightly sauté them in olive oil. Set aside..
- For the sauce: drizzle olive oil on a deep pan and heat. Add garlic and tomatos and sauté for a few minutes without letting the garlic burn..
- Add tomato paste, 1/2 cup of water, salt and pepper to taste..
- Cook on high for 20 minutes adding water as it evaporates and sauce becomes thicker. Add water until desire consistency..
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Divide dough into 4 pieces. On a floured surface, roll the 4 pieces in a rectangular shape each to desired thickness..
- Place one dough rectangle on the pizza pan. Scoop desired sauce in a line in the middle on the rectangle, add desired amount of cheese, add the sautéed veggies, scoop an extra tablespoon of sauce..
- Fold the sides and close the cylinder. Turn the stromboli so that the folded sides are on the bottom being careful not to rip the dough..
- Repeat process with remaining 4 dough rectangles..
- You can add an egg wash, garlic powder, italian seasoning, butter, sesame seeds on top of the stromboli, or any topping you prefer. These are optional..
- Bake for around 30-40 mins depending on how fast your oven cooks..
The crust is golden and crispy, with a cheesy inside filled with your favorite pizza sauce and meats. Brush on some melted butter, and then add a nice layer of Primo Taglio® Grated Parmesan Cheese. Next, we add a layer of sliced pepperoni, and then a layer of amazing Primo Taglio® Italian Dry Salami. This salami is so delicious and is the perfect Italian meat for our homemade stromboli. Top with half of the salami and cheese, again, leaving the edges free.