Personal Pot Pies. Browse new releases, best sellers or classics. Free delivery on eligible orders Afternoon Tea Box Delivery. Pot Pie Filling In a medium pot, combine cubed chicken, carrots, celery, onion, and chicken broth.
Fold top pieces under onto itself and crimp the edges. Brush the surface of the tops with egg wash. Cut an "X" in the tops to allow steam to escape. You can have Personal Pot Pies using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Personal Pot Pies
- It’s 12 of Rhodes Dinner Rolls thawed to room temperature.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of chicken cooked and cubed.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of frozen mixed vegetables , thawed.
- Prepare 1 can of cream chicken of soup.
- It’s 3/4 cup of cheddar cheese grated.
- It’s to taste of salt pepper &.
In a pot, heat the butter and add finely diced carrots, celery and onion. Add oil and flour and cook for about a minute, stirring constantly. Mini Chicken, Ham and Leek Pot Pies Pies are a very important comfort food in many countries around the world. This recipe will give you a delicious pie pastry recipe which will enable you to make your own mini chicken pot pies or individual pies with whatever you may want to put in them!
Personal Pot Pies step by step
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray..
- Flatten each roll or biscuit into a 6-7 inch circle..
- Cover with plastic wrap and let rest..
- In a large bowl combine chicken, vegetables and soup and mix well..
- Add salt & pepper to taste..
- Remove wrap from dough and press each dough circle into the bottom and up the sides of a sprayed muffin tin cup..
- Divide chicken mixture evenly between the dough cups..
- Sprinkle tops with grated cheese..
- Bake at 350°F 15-18 minutes..
Red, Blue, Green & Orange Colours Buy individual pie dishes and get the best deals at the lowest prices on eBay! Great Savings & Free Delivery / Collection on many items A classic pot pie in a smaller ramekin makes for a perfect and easy to serve the meal. This is ideal for anyone who wants the traditional single-serving pot pie feeling while also enjoying homemade goodness. Flaky crusts, tender chicken, rich gravy, and plenty of vegetables make this the ultimate weeknight meal.