Mini Pot Pies. LOOKFANTASTIC Is A Global Beauty Authority, Trusted By Millions. Add the oil to a large pot over high heat. Once the oil begins to shimmer, add the chicken, and stir until cooked.
These mini chicken pot pies are little but they hit with big awesome flavor! I didn't want to have fresh tasting chicken so I seasoned my chicken after cutting them up in cubes with garlic powder black pepper cayenne pepper chicken seasoning and a little salt since I know that. This prevents spills in the oven and makes it easier to. You can have Mini Pot Pies using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mini Pot Pies
- It’s 500 g of Beef or chicken stew.
- Prepare of Puff Pastry.
- It’s 4 of mini porcelain bowls.
- Prepare of Alphabet cookie cutters.
- You need 1 of egg for brushing.
In a Dutch oven or heavy-bottom saucepan, heat the olive oil, onions, celery, and bell peppers over medium-high heat. Mini Chicken Pot Pies with Pie Crust These mini chicken pot pies are absolutely delicious with a yummy filling of chicken, ham and leek in a creamy sauce – also good to freeze for later. Add half of the cut dough pieces to a greased muffin pan and spoon an eighth of the mixture into each cup. Add the top layer and seal as best you can.
Mini Pot Pies step by step
- For those looking for stew recipe, check my dumpling and stew recipe..
- Add equal portions of stew into porcelain bowls..
- Using a round cookie cutter cut out 4 equal circles to cover your stew. At the same time cut out alphabet required. We have Ntiyiso, Lucky, Chloe and Anthea..
- Firmly place the pastry circles over the stew. Brush your pastry before placing the letters. And brush over the letter..
- Place in the oven and cook until golden brown..
If they don't seal perfectly, don't fret. Remove from the heat and stir through the cheese sauce, chives, chicken, milk and mustard. Mix well and spoon into small dishes or ramekins. Add onion and chicken broth; heat to simmering. Each one of these mini pot pies is hearty enough to share, but that is your call!