Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie. Search For Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie Recipe. The hardest part is letting it chill. Crush the cookies until they're fine crumbs.
Pour the filling into the crust, evening out. Heat in the microwave until soft; mix well. Pour over the peanut butter mixture in each crust. You can cook Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie using 23 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
- You need of Brownie Base.
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter (melted).
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of flour.
- It’s 1/3 cup of cocoa.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare of Peanut Butter Layer.
- You need 1 bag of peanut butter baking bits.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of peanut butter.
- It’s 1 (8 oz) of package cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of milk.
- Prepare of Chocolate Mousse Layer.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Knox Gelatin.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of cold water.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of boiling water.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/3 cup of cocoa.
- Prepare 1 pint of whipping cream.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
Snip tip from one corner of bag to make a very small opening. In a small saucepan over low heat (or in the microwave), melt peanut butter. Place in a resealable plastic bag; snip corner, and drizzle in same manner as melted chocolate. Stir in crushed cereal until evenly coated.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brownie Base.
- Combine melted butter, sugar and vanilla in a large mixing bowl and mix well..
- Add eggs, one at a time.
- In a separate bowl combine flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt. Combine and add to wet ingredients and just until combined..
- Pour batter in a greased 9" springform pan and bake for 20-25 minutes. Let cool completely before adding layers..
- Peanut Butter Layer.
- Place peanut butter chips in a microwave safe bowl and melt in microwave 60-90 seconds. Add peanut butter and mix well with a spoon until smooth..
- In a large bowl, mix cream cheese well then add powdered sugar and milk and mix until smooth..
- Add peanut butter mixture to cream cheese and mix well. Set aside until brownie base has cooled..
- Chocolate Mousse Layer.
- In a small bowl, pour gelatin powder over cold water and let sit for about 2 minutes. Then add boiling water and mix well. Let sit until it cools to room temperature..
- In a large mixing bowl, mix sugar and cocoa together..
- Add whipping cream and vanilla and mix at high speed until cream has stiff peaks. Add gelatin and mix until it is incorporated. Be careful not to over mix as whipping cream may liquefy..
- Forming Cake.
- Carefully spread peanut butter mixture over brownie base, then top with a layer of chocolate mousse..
- Serve drizzled with chocolate syrup and sprinkled chopped peanuts or whipped cream..
Press evenly on bottom and up side of pie plate. Directions In a small bowl, combine cookie crumbs and sugar; stir in butter. For filling, beat the cream cheese, peanut butter, sugar, butter and vanilla in a large bowl until smooth. Cut four peanut butter cups in half; coarsely chop remaining cups and set aside. Fold in chopped peanut butter cups.