French Toast Spiced Rum Pound Cake Breakfast. Get your favourites from &Cake delivered. Download the app and order now! Check Out our Selection & Order Now.
See recipes for French Toast Spiced Rum Pound Cake Breakfast too. Remove from heat and stir in extracts and butter. Right when it melts, dredge pound cake slices in egg mixture and add to the pan. You can cook French Toast Spiced Rum Pound Cake Breakfast using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of French Toast Spiced Rum Pound Cake Breakfast
- It’s 1 of store brought pound cake.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of spiced rum.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon powder.
- It’s of Butter cooking spray.
- You need of Pancake syrup.
- It’s of Whipped topping.
Carefully turn each slice to brown the other side. Serve pound cake French toast with warm preserves, syrup, fruit or berries, or a dessert sauce. Or simply sprinkle the slices with powdered sugar. French Toast Spiced Rum Pound Cake Breakfast store brought pound cake • eggs • heavy cream • spiced rum • vanilla extract • cinnamon powder • Butter cooking spray • Pancake syrup Crock Pot Girl 🤡 Cook the pound cake slices in the pan on both sides.
French Toast Spiced Rum Pound Cake Breakfast instructions
- In a bowl whisk together your eggs, salt, heavy cream, spiced rum, vanilla extract and cinnamon powder, set to the side……..
- Take your pound cake and cut into 1 inch slices, set to the side…….
- Heat a skillet and spray with butter cooking spray…….
- Dip one slice of your pound cake into the egg mixture, making sure you cover slice completely with the mixture, then place slice into heated skillet……I let each slice soak in the egg mixture for several minutes…… 😁😁😁😁.
- Cook pound cake slice on low to medium heat until golden brown, turning slice over and cooking other side………
- Continue process with remaining pound cake slices until no more pound cake remains……. Set cooked slices onto a serving platter……….
- Serve topped with syrup,whipped cream and enjoy 😉!!!!.
Once the pound cake slices are coated in the batter, place them in the frying pan. Depending on the size of your frying pan or skillet, you'll likely have to fry your French toast in several batches. In a small bowl, whisk together maple syrup and apple butter. Serve French toast with apple butter syrup and Cinnamon Sugar Bacon. Lay the brioche slices in a single layer in a shallow dish and pour the egg mixture over them.