Simple grilled Steak. Food you never knew you wanted. Delicious Grill food delivered by Deliveroo. Great Range for Kitchen & Home Online.
Spread half of the butter on top of the frozen steak. Pour Worcestershire sauce over and sprinkle liberally with meat tenderiser, garlic, salt and pepper. Place steak on a grill pan. You can cook Simple grilled Steak using 2 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple grilled Steak
- Prepare 2 pounds of shoulder steak.
- It’s 4 tablespoon of steak Rub see my recipe.
Spread butter and season just like the other side. Instructions In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, lemon juice, olive oil, Worcestershire sauce, minced garlic, Italian. To grill the steaks: Heat your grill to high heat. Remove the steaks from the marinade and place on the grill.
Simple grilled Steak instructions
- At least 2 hours before you are going to cook the steaks season with the steak rub..
- Put into a ziploc bag and let sit at room temperature..
- Fire up the grill and add the steaks when it is hot I used charcoal and pecan wood..
- Cook and turn as needed..
- Cook to your desired doneness. I ate mine with the mushroom onion sauce. I hope you enjoy!!.
Remove from grill and tent with foil. What you need for perfect grilled steak: Steak (Strip, Ribeye and T-bone are my favorite) Oil (Olive oil, Canola or Vegetable for oiling grill grates) Salt (to taste) Pepper (to taste) Butter (½ tablespoon per steak) Garlic Grilled Steaks Take steak to new flavor heights by basting your choice of cuts with an amazing garlicky blend of salt and pepper, oil, lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce. Place steak on the preheated hot grill. Remove steak once it has reached the desired temperature. Blot steaks dry with paper towels and rub both sides of steak with oil.