Instant Pot, shredded beef enchiladas. Browse best-sellers, new releases, editor picks and the best deals in books Check Out Enchiladas on eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color today! Instructions Mix together the broth, vinegar, salsa, cumin, chili powder, onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper in the.
How to Make Shredded Beef Enchiladas In the bowl of the Instant Pot, whisk together all ingredients except the beef roast. Close the Pressure Cooker and turn the vent to the sealing position. Turn the pressure cooker to manual high pressure. You can have Instant Pot, shredded beef enchiladas using 13 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Instant Pot, shredded beef enchiladas
- You need 3 lbs of beef chuck roast, cut into 6 pieces.
- You need 2 Tbls of Extra virgin Olive oil.
- You need of Cumin.
- Prepare of Chili powder.
- It’s 2 cloves of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of beef broth.
- Prepare leaf of Bay.
- Prepare 10 of corn tortillas.
- You need 28 oz of can red enchilada sauce.
- It’s 2.25 oz of can sliced olives.
- Prepare 8 oz of shredded Mexican cheese.
- It’s 1/2 of white onion, diced.
- It’s of avocado and sour cream for topping.
Instant Pot, shredded beef enchiladas Donna Tluczek. Select sauté on the Instant pot. Brown beef on all sides, add garlic to brown with the beef. Add cumin and chili powder to taste.
Instant Pot, shredded beef enchiladas step by step
- Select sauté on the Instant pot. Add Olive oil..
- Brown beef on all sides, add garlic to brown with the beef..
- Add cumin and chili powder to taste..
- Press cancel..
- Add beef broth and bay leaf..
- Close lid, vent to seal. Press manual and cook high pressure for 90 minutes. Allow a full natural pressure release when finished..
- Remove beef and place in a large dish to cool. When cool enough to handle, shred beef and remove obvious fat..
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Sauté diced onion until tender..
- Heat corn tortillas. I wrap all 10 in a clean towel and microwave for 1 minute..
- Unwrap towel and allow tortillas to cool until you are able to handle them..
- Put about 3/4 cups enchilada sauce in the bottom of a 13 x 9 inch pan..
- Assemble enchiladas according to the amounts you like. Beef, onion, cheese. (Reserve 1/2 cup of cheese for the top)..
- Pour remaining sauce on top of the assembled pan of enchiladas..
- Top with cheese and olives..
- Cover with tin foil and bake for 40 minutes..
- Remove tinfoil and bake for an additional 10 minutes..
- Serve with sourcream, avocados, guacamole, refried beans….etc!.
Add beef broth and bay leaf. Press manual and cook high pressure for. Generously season the beef with salt and pepper on all sides and place in slow cooker crock. Put the lid on and turn the valve to sealing. Turn the valve to vent; once pressure is released, remove the lid.