Quick and Creamy Rice Pudding. Browse the Best Collection of Recipes & Dishes From Our Famous Chefs. Find and Save Ideas about Healthy Recipes & Meal From Professional Chefs. Search For Easy To Make Rice Pudding at Productopia.com Combine rice, milk, sugar, vanilla, and salt in medium sauce pan.
Directions Combine the rice and ice cream in a medium pot. Transfer to serving bowls and garnish with the cinnamon. Stove-Top Creamy Rice Pudding with a touch of vanilla and cinnamon, a classic dessert that reminds me of childhood. You can cook Quick and Creamy Rice Pudding using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quick and Creamy Rice Pudding
- You need 2 of Cups, give or take, cooked rice.
- It’s 1 can of Evaporated milk, 14oz.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of Corn starch.
- You need 1 dash of Salt.
- You need 1 dash of Vanilla extract.
- You need 1 of Nutmeg or cinnamon or both.
- Prepare 1 cup of regular milk, I used 2%.
- You need of Raisins, optional.
Super easy and quick to make, this pudding is a great comforting recipe for little and big ones. It is made with a few simple ingredients, and it's incredibly tasty. Combine rice, milk, sugar, butter, and raisins in a medium saucepan. Add the milk, cream, rice and salt to a medium-sized saucepan and bring to a boil over high heat.
Quick and Creamy Rice Pudding instructions
- Combine all ingredients in a saucepan and heat on medium heat until mixture comes to a boil, stirring constantly and adjusting the heat as needed so it doesn't scorch or stick. Stir for 1-2 minutes as it bubbles until very thick. Turn heat off and cover. Eat it hot or cold. Refrigerate.
Stir frequently to keep the rice from sticking to the bottom of the pan. How to Make Rice Pudding Cook Rice: In a medium saucepan, bring water to a boil. Add in the rice, bring back to a boil, stirring constantly, and then reduce heat to low. Directions Combine milk, rice, sugar, raisins and salt in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.