Deep dish taco pizza. Contact Free Delivery Available When You Order Online. Order Directly Online Or Download Our App. Spoon beef mixture over pizza crust dough.
Fit the pizza into the oiled cast-iron skillet, pressing the edges to make a deep-dish-type crust. Deep-Dish Taco Pizza to be exact. This was a favorite meal for my family when I was growing up. You can cook Deep dish taco pizza using 14 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Deep dish taco pizza
- Prepare of pizza.
- Prepare 1 of beer pizza dough, recipe in profile.
- You need 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- Prepare 2 cup of fresh cooked pinto beans or 2 cans, drained and rinsed pinto beans.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chicken stock.
- It’s 8 oz of freshly shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 4 of roma tomatoes, chopped.
- Prepare 5 of green onions thinly sliced.
- Prepare 2 cup of shredded iceburg lettuce.
- You need 3 tbsp of taco seasoning.
- You need 3 tbsp of water.
- You need 1 tsp of salt for beans.
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream for garnishing.
- It’s 1 of sliced avocado for garnishing.
It was a regular in my mom's meal rotation and it was always met with smiles and clean plates. The best thing about it, besides the ease in which it goes together, is the way you can customize it to fit your families tastes. This Deep Dish Taco Pizza is a fun twist on a classic pizza, and it's super easy to make! Instead of traditional pizza sauce, refried beans mixed with taco sauce form the base for this taco pizza.
Deep dish taco pizza step by step
- Make pizza dough ahead of time and start rest of ingredients when dough is almost completed proofing. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/368393-beer-pizza-dough.
- In a small pot add drained beans and stock. Bring to boil and then turn to simmer 15 minutes..
- Once simmered remove from heat and let cool while you saute beef..
- In skillet, saute beef on medium heat until no longer pink, about 10 minutes..
- Add taco seasoning and water, stir to combine and remove from heat..
- Return to beans and add them with liquid and 1 teaspoon salt to blender and blend smooth..
- Roll pizza dough out to an 11" circle..
- In 9" springform pan or high sided round baking pan place dough and work dough up the sides with your hands..
- Spread blended pinto beans over bottom of dough..
- Spread cooked taco meat over beans..
- Top that with tomatoes then shredded cheese and some of the onions..
- Bake in a preheated 425°F oven for 20 – 25 minutes..
- Let cool five minutes and top with lettuce and green onion..
- Garnish top with sour cream and avocado slices..
- Remove spring form and serve warm and delicious..
- Recipe by taylor68too..
Add in seasoned ground beef along with your favorite taco toppings, and you've got a fun dinner for the whole family! Deep dish taco pizza with nacho cheese, sautéed beef, onions, cilantro, garlic and taco seasonings, mozzarella cheese, black beans, and cumin. Topped with lettuce, tomato, red onions, jalapenos, sour cream, creamy Adobe sauce and chili powder. Combine beans and taco sauce; spread over dough. Top with beef mixture and cheese.