My Chicken Recipe. Browse new releases, best sellers or classics. Free delivery on eligible orders Check Out Chicken Recipe On eBay. This is my family recipe for Chicken Katsu – Japanese style fried chicken.
With its mild, versatile flavor and budget-friendly price point, chicken is one of the most-loved meats for home cooks. Month after month, "chicken recipes" are the most popular search on MyRecipes, so we've served up a collection of delicious ways to serve chicken, plus how-to tips and tricks for getting the most out of your bird. My first Wisconsin winter was so cold, all I wanted to eat was homemade chicken noodle soup. You can have My Chicken Recipe using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My Chicken Recipe
- You need of Chicken.
- Prepare of Garlic, ginger, onion.
- Prepare of Curry, thyme, white pepper, coriander.
- It’s of Corn starch.
- It’s of Carrot, cabbage.
- You need of Green bell pepper.
- Prepare of Orange bell pepper.
- You need of Tatashe (red bell pepper).
- Prepare of Seasoning.
- It’s of Vegetable oil.
Of all the chicken noodle soup recipes out there, this type of soup is my favorite and is in heavy rotation from November to April. Get the Recipe: Chicken and Broccoli Stir-Fry Spinach and Artichoke Chicken Casseroles Creamy, cozy and oh-so-delicious, Molly's casserole is the ultimate make-ahead meal. Get the Recipe: Roast Chicken with Chile-Basil Vinaigrette, Charred Broccoli, and Potatoes Fired Up MY GO-TO TAKEOUT FOOD is the kung pao chicken from Birds of a Feather in Brooklyn. I'm basing my review on just the chicken.
My Chicken Recipe step by step
- Wash the chicken thoroughly to remove all dirt and place the chicken in a mixing bowl. Add a pinch of salt, garlic & ginger and maggi..
- Heat a little oil in a pot and put the chicken, toss it up and down to fry a bit. Then set the chicken aside..
- Put a little oil in the pot, fry the onion, garlic and ginger. Pour in the chicken stock, then add the chicken, and all the spice (curry, coriander, thyme, white pepper and maggi cube). Cover the pot and allow to cook for 5 mins..
- Add all the veggies (carrot, cabbage, green pepper, orange pepper & red bell pepper), make a paste with the corn starch and pour it in to thicken the sauce, leave for 2 mins on low heat. Turn off the heat and serve with white rice, pasta or basmati rice..
I halved the recipe but I floured it as written crumbed it as written and then just melted a little fontina cheese on the chicken in the pan. I thought the chicken needed a little more moisture than just the tablespoon of oil that it called for so I did add a little Italian salad dressing to the chicken. We eat more chicken recipes in our house than any other meat for sure, like my Balsamic Chicken, my Cheesy Artichoke Chicken, my Crescent Chicken…the list goes on and on. And real talk, chicken nuggets are basically the perfect food…soooo. Place the onions, carrots, and fennel in a roasting pan.