Taco Salad. Great Range for Kitchen & Home Online. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Find Great Deals from the Top Retailers.
Serve salad with tortilla chips, avocado, cilantro, and Cheddar cheese to taste. DIRECTIONS Brown ground beef and taco seasoning. Meatless Taco Salad This colorful entree combines popular taco ingredients—minus the ground beef. You can cook Taco Salad using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Taco Salad
- You need 1 Lb. of Ground Beef (90/10).
- You need 1/2 head of Iceburg Lettuce.
- It’s 1/2 of Avocado 🥑.
- It’s 1 of Campari Tomato 🍅.
- You need 1/2 C of Corn (optional).
- It’s 2 TBS. of Cilantro.
- Prepare 1/4 C of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- It’s of Salsa of your choice (I make my own).
- It’s 2 TBS. of Sour Cream.
- It’s 1/4 of Serrano Pepper (optional).
- Prepare of Taco Seasoning.
- Prepare of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
And you won't miss the meat at all! I top each serving with a creamy guacamole dressing, crunchy corn chips and cheese. For the taco meat In a large bowl, add ground beef, chili powder, ground cumin, salt, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika and dried oregano. Mix together with hands until well combined.
Taco Salad instructions
- Season ground beef with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and taco seasoning. Cook in Skillet, breaking it up..
- Chop lettuce, tomatoes, and cilantro, add to a big bowl. Add shredded cheese and diced avocado. (Add serrano and corn if adding) I just used frozen corn and microwaved it for a minute with a little butter and salt..
- When ground beef is done, transfer to a plate to cool, then add to the rest of the ingredients..
- Mix salsa with sour cream to use as a dressing. Add to the bowl of everything and mix together. Enjoy :).
Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Tools To Make Low Carb Taco Salad: Skillet – A skillet is an essential tool needed to make this recipe. This set has two sizes and will brown up your. Large Bowl – This set of bowls includes all different sizes. The large bowl will be prefect for mixing your delicious.