Crab and Spinach Salad. In small bowl mix yogurt, mayonnaise, dill, salt and pepper; add to crab mixture and mix well. Serve on lettuce leaves with cucumber slices or melon wedges. Crab Spinach Avocado Salad Our Crab Spinach Avocado Salad is zesty and refreshing!
Add avocado, tomatoes, crab meat, chives and basil into the bowl with the spinach, mix gently, season with extra salt and lemon juice and serve. In the meantime, plate the spinach, crab meat and avocado. In the meantime combine the spinach, tomatoes, red onion, olive oil, lemon juice in a large bowl. You can have Crab and Spinach Salad using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crab and Spinach Salad
- You need of crab.
- It’s of Spinach.
- It’s of or 6 dollops of tzatziki sauce.
- Prepare of yogurt (vanilla adds flavor).
- You need of thin of red onion chopped.
- Prepare of chives.
- You need of cooked shrimp (optional).
- You need of lemon juice.
- Prepare of dollops of light mayo.
- Prepare of garbanzo beans.
Plate on individual plates and sprinkle with sea salt, fresh ground pepper and shaved parmesan. Place crab cakes and grilled shrimp on top of the salad and serve. Add the cream cheese, Worcestershire, dry mustard, paprika and cayenne, and. Got the half spinach salad, which was a pretty good size, with the crab topping.
Crab and Spinach Salad instructions
- Create the dressing: mix tzatziki sauce, yogurt, mayo and lemon juice in a small bowl. You can add or change the dressing according to your taste preferences..
- Mix all other ingredients in a bowl. This is the salad..
- Add dressing and toss salad..
The salad was fresh and delicious. The dressing was really good too. Might need to come back and try their sandwiches. A classic Russian salad with rice, corn, imitation crab, hard-boiled eggs, and pickles served with garlicky mayonnaise and dill. A great way to use up leftover rice.