Microwave Old Fashioned Rice Pudding. Stir in rice, raisins and vanilla. For this microwave rice pudding single serving recipe, you start by mixing your egg in a bowl until it is fluffy. Add in milk, salt, cinnamon, and vanilla extract to your egg and whisk together.
Stir in rice, raisins and vanilla. Make sure the rice is cooked ahead of time. And raisins if you want, we prefer without ;). You can cook Microwave Old Fashioned Rice Pudding using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Microwave Old Fashioned Rice Pudding
- Prepare 2 cups of L/O cooked rice.
- Prepare 3 of eggs, beaten.
- You need 1/3 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt (optional).
- You need 2 cups of milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of raisins.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cinnamon or nutmeg.
Stir in rice, raisins and vanilla. Pudding should come to a boil. After pudding has boiled, remove and stir well. In a small bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, sugar and nutmeg; pour over rice.
Microwave Old Fashioned Rice Pudding instructions
- In a 2 quart microwavable casserole or bowl, mix beaten eggs with milk, sugar and salt..
- Stir in rice, raisins and vanilla..
- Cook uncovered on high 8-10 minutes. Stir every 1-2 mins..
- Sprinkle with cinnamon or nutmeg and let stand 3o minutes, without stirring. Serve warm or chilled..
Place first four ingredients in a large saucepan; bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. For a classic flavor, make sure to use our Minute® Instant White Rice. On medium-high heat, bring to a boil, stirring constantly. This is a very quick and easy Rice pudding.and you end up with creamy yummy flavors. I did not use raisins.was out so made it with out Will be one of my anytime favorites becasue it was so easy and.