Bbq fried chicken nachos. Your favourite Fried Chicken restaurants available on Deliveroo. Enjoy your local restaurant favorites from the comfort of your own home. The food you want, when you want it.
Tip the chicken into a bowl, tearing any larger pieces into smaller ones. Top with the remaining tortilla chips, chicken and cheese, finishing with a layer of mozzarella. Place on paper towel to absorb grease and season with Cajun seasoning, onion powder and salt. You can cook Bbq fried chicken nachos using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bbq fried chicken nachos
- It’s 2 of fried chicken breasts cut into small pieces (see my recipe for fried chicken batter and recipe).
- It’s 12 of corn tortillas cut into quarters.
- It’s of Bbq sauce.
- Prepare of Sour cream.
- You need of Fritos mild cheddar cheese sauce.
Top nachos with cheese, sour cream, bbq and chicken. You can add any other toppings you desire. Bursting with flavor and one of my. You can make BBQ chicken nachos with small chunks/strips of chicken breast or chicken tenders OR you can use precooked rotisserie chicken.
Bbq fried chicken nachos instructions
- Heat oil in a fryer to 375 or heat 3” of oil in a deep kettle to the same temp and fry chips until crispy. Place on paper towel to absorb grease and season with Cajun seasoning, onion powder and salt. Lay on two plates..
- Top nachos with cheese, sour cream, bbq and chicken. You can add any other toppings you desire..
The benefit of rotisserie chicken is you can almost shred the chicken into really tender strips. Heat the oil in a pan over high heat. Cook the chicken with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and chili powder for two to three minutes. Add the barbecue sauce and cook until the sauce has reduced by about half, about five minutes. In a large bowl, toss chicken with barbecue sauce.