Pot Roast. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Check Out Pot Roast Dish on eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color today! Pot-roasting is an easy all-in-one method of cooking meat and vegetables, which will result in a tender, flavoursome dish.
Heat a casserole pot on the hob over medium high heat. Put the chicken into a large casserole dish, drizzle with oil and season with salt and pepper. Grease the ceramic pot of the slow cooker. You can have Pot Roast using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pot Roast
- It’s 1 of good sized Chuck Roast.
- It’s 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- It’s 1 can of beef broth.
- You need 1 envelope of ranch dip mix.
- You need 1 of water.
- You need of salt, pepper, garlic powder.
Season roast with salt and pepper. Place beef in pot with fat side up. This method of cooking pork stops it drying out and keeps it juicy and soft. You also end up with a wonderful rich sticky sauce!
Pot Roast instructions
- Warm a pot with a bit of oil in bottom..
- Season Chuck roast with salt, pepper and garlic powder and sear on both sides..
- Add beef broth, cream of mushroom soup and ranch mix along with 3 cans of water….(I used beef broth can for water).
- Bring to boil and then turn down temp to medium low to wear it is barely bubbling and let cook until roast is tender..
Heat an appropriately sized casserole-type pan, add a lug of olive oil and sweat the onions and garlic gently until soft. Then remove it from the oven and transfer it, together with any juices, to a deep pot. Surround the chicken with the vegetables, herbs and garlic, and pour over sufficient water to not quite cover the bird, adding the giblets as well. Melt the butter in a flameproof casserole dish over a medium heat, add the pork and brown well on all sides. Remove the pork and add the swede, carrot and.