Mediterranean beef tart. Your favourite Mediterranean restaurants available on Deliveroo. Mediterranean beef tart step by step. Place it on a baking tray lined with baking.
Brush the puff pastry all over with the milk. Mediterranean beef tart Taylor Topp USA. Remove the pack of pastry from the fridge and, if time allows, leave. You can have Mediterranean beef tart using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mediterranean beef tart
- It’s of tart: basic pizza dough recipe.
- Prepare 2 cup of bread flour.
- You need 1 of packet quick rise yeast.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 3/4 cup of warm water.
- You need 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare of tart filling.
- Prepare 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- It’s 1 medium of red onion/ sliced.
- It’s 1 of red pepper / sliced.
- Prepare 2 clove of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of each, salt and pepper.
- You need 3/4 cup of sliced mushrooms.
- Prepare 8 oz of crumbled feta.
Put them on a baking sheet. Pour in the wine, scraping up any browned bits from the bottom of the pan, then add the beef stock, tomatoes and peppers. Whipping up a tart recipe may look impressive, but it can be really easy if you use good quality ready-made pastry. Sweet shortcrust will do for jam tarts, while puff pastry makes a quick and easy.
Mediterranean beef tart instructions
- Prepare dough.
- proof yeast with sugar in water. let it come to a foam..
- combine flour, oil salt. knead to make soft ball. place in lightly oiled bowl and cover 20 minutes..
- cook beef, mushrooms, garlic, red pepper together until beef is no longer pink..
- stir in salt and pepper and half of feta. set aside..
- on lightly floured surface roll dough into a 15" by 12" rectangle. transfer to a parchment paper lined baking tray. Cut edges to get perfect measurement. Its important for the presentation..
- spoon beef mixture over dough within 2" of edge. fold up edges leaving center exposed..
- bake in a preheated 425°F oven for15-18 minutes or until crust is golden. slide tart on parchment to a cooling rack..
- sprinkle with rest of feta and a drizzle of olive oil. let it rest for five minutes and slice..
- Recipe by taylor68too.
Chocolate ganache and raspberry caramel shortbread tart from A Hedgehog in the Kitchen. French pear tart (or Tarte Bourdaloue) from Crafty Baking. Honey panna cotta from Tidy Mom. French caramelized apple galette des rois from A Hedgehog in the Kitchen Mediterranean beef tart is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It's easy, it's fast, it tastes yummy.