1 pan chicken with sweet potatoes & veggies. Add the sweet potatoes, lemon slices, green beans, olive oil, rosemary, thyme, garlic, salt, and pepper to a large bowl (or parchment paper-lined sheet tray) and toss until fully coated. Season the chicken breast with salt, pepper, and paprika. Looking for an easy make-ahead dinner the whole family will love?
It uses simple ingredients that you probably already have in your kitchen. Add the chicken thighs (skin-side up) over the top of the potatoes. Spoon marinade from the ziptop bag over the top of each piece of chicken for a thick and generous coating. You can cook 1 pan chicken with sweet potatoes & veggies using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 1 pan chicken with sweet potatoes & veggies
- Prepare 1 of sweet potato peel & diced.
- You need 1/4 c of olive oil, divided.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic- finely chopped.
- You need 2 tbs of oregano, divided.
- You need 2 tsp of basil, divided.
- It’s to taste of S&p.
- Prepare 2 lbs of boneless, skinless chicken breast- diced.
- Prepare 1 of large head of broccoli.
- It’s 1 of red onion, cut into wedges.
- Prepare 1 of red pepper, cut into wedges.
Exact cooking times will vary based on size of chicken thighs and potatoes. While the potatoes bake, prep the chicken and onion. In mean time, cut chicken & veggies, set aside. Remove from oven & arrange chicken, broccoli, peppers, & onions around the sweet potatoes.
1 pan chicken with sweet potatoes & veggies instructions
- Preheat oven to 400degrees. Line baking sheet with aluminum foil for easy clean up. Arrange sweet potatoes & drizzle with 1/2 of the olive oil, 1 crushed garlic clove, 1/2 tsp of oregano & basil. Toss to coat & cook 20 min. In mean time, cut chicken & veggies, set aside..
- Remove from oven & arrange chicken, broccoli, peppers, & onions around the sweet potatoes. Drizzle remaining olive oil, add remaining garlic, oregano & basil. Toss to combine. Sdd salt & pepper. Return to oven for 15-20 minutes. Turn ingredients about half way through. Make sure chicken is cooked all the way through..
Lay the sweet potatoes evenly on half of the sheet pan. Drizzle with half of the olive oil, salt, and pepper. While the sweet potatoes cook, season the chicken with the remaining olive oil, lemon seasoning, lemon juice, and a dash of salt and pepper. Chop the broccoli, sweet potatoes, apple and red onion and place on a large sheet pan. Pour the glaze over the vegetables and toss together to coat.