Leftover Stuffing Dumplings. Your favourite Dumplings restaurants available on Deliveroo. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders!
Leftover Stuffing Eggs Flour Non stick cooking spray Turkey Soup (separate recipe) Optional Great with chicken soup Steps. Put the leftover stuffing in a mixing bowl.. Add to Turkey soup. (Separate recipe) Ingredients. You can have Leftover Stuffing Dumplings using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Leftover Stuffing Dumplings
- It’s of Leftover Stuffing.
- You need of Eggs.
- Prepare of Flour.
- You need of Non stick cooking spray.
- It’s of Turkey Soup (separate recipe) Optional.
- It’s of Great with chicken soup.
Leftover Stuffing Eggs Flour Non stick cooking spray Turkey Soup (separate recipe) Optional Great with chicken soup Steps. Put the leftover stuffing in a mixing bowl. Slowly add flour to thicken up. Bring broth or water to a boil in a sauce pan.
Leftover Stuffing Dumplings step by step
- Put the leftover stuffing in a mixing bowl..
- Add egg to moisten..
- Slowly add flour to thicken up. DONT want it too thick..
- When you get to the right consistency, make it into balls. Spray your gloved hands with cooking spray so the balls dont stick too much..
- Place balled Dumpling into your hot soup..
- Once they float to the top they are done 🎈Enjoy!.
In a medium bowl combine stuffing, eggs, turkey, pepper, thyme and flour. Roll the dumplings into balls, about the size of golf balls. This is one hack that's going to make even those Bisquick dumplings taste completely homemade, and all you have to do is mix a handful of leftover stuffing into your dumpling mix. Add a bit of water or milk to get them to the right consistency, then cook just like you would regular dumplings. That dash of stuffing will make your dumplings extra moist and full of flavor — so good you'd better.