Italian Nachos. On an ovensafe platter or a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil or parchment paper, alternate layers of baguette slices, shredded Italian cheese blend, chopped cured meats, beans and pearl. Italian sausage, pepperoni, banana peppers, mozzarella, and pizza sauce make for great nachos. Cover a cookie sheet with a single layer of wontons.
Old Chicago's Italian nachos with pepper rings, Italian sausage, pepperoni, melted mozzarella cheese, and crispy wonton chips served with marinara sauce. All it really consists of is fried wonton wrappers, cheese, Alfredo sauce, and whatever toppings your heart desires. This recipe for Johnny Carino's Italian Nachos can be customized however you'd like, and there are no rules. You can have Italian Nachos using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Italian Nachos
- It’s 1 package of Wonton wraps.
- You need 1 of rotisserie chicken.
- You need of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of roma tomatoes (optional).
- You need of banana peppers (optional).
- You need of black olives (optional).
- Prepare of alfredo sauce (see alfredo sauce recipe).
- Prepare of jalapeño (optional).
- You need of salsa.
Want to skip the chicken and sausage? Baked Italian Nachos are the ultimate snack and party appetizer with baguette crisps loaded down with pizza sauce, Farm Rich Mozzarella Sticks, Farm Rich Meatballs, pepperoni, and lots of gooey cheese. Did you know that February is National Snack Food Month? Snack time is the best time, and I'm always on the lookout for.
Italian Nachos instructions
- Fry wonton wraps in coconut oil (or any other frying oil). Lay out wontons on baking sheet. Cover with chicken, cheese and any other topping desired. Bake at 350 until cheese is melted. **Top with alfredo sauce and salsa..
Italian Nachos made with ground pork sausage, black olives, tomatoes, scallions and melted Asiago cheese make the perfect game day snack. Do you want to take a guess as to what IT is? These Italian Nachos, developed by my dad, are a copycat for the appetizer found at the Italian restaurant, Johnny Carino's. They would make a stunning appetizer for your Super Bowl party, but they are also amazing eaten as full meal. Since, the Carino's in Utah closed, we can still enjoy these whenever we have the craving for them.