Simple grilled pork chop rice plate with eggs recipe. Enjoy your local restaurant favorites from the comfort of your own home. The food you want, when you want it. Check Out Rice Plates on eBay.
Simple grilled pork chop rice plate with eggs recipe. Tonight we are cooking Vietnamese pork chop with rice and eggs. This is an old Vietnamese traditional pork chop dish. You can cook Simple grilled pork chop rice plate with eggs recipe using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple grilled pork chop rice plate with eggs recipe
- You need of pork steak pieces of.
- Prepare of condense milk.
- You need of butter milk.
- Prepare of soy sauce.
- It’s of chopped garlic (powder is fine).
- It’s of black pepper.
- It’s of lemongrass chopped (you can buy frozen kind too).
Weeknight VIETNAMESE Grilled Pork Rice Plate Dinner. Post a link to another recipe or group by pasting the url into the box where you want it to show up. Remove the pan from the heat, and remove the eggs using a spatula. Place the eggs on a plate and dab with paper towels to soak up any excess oil.
Simple grilled pork chop rice plate with eggs recipe instructions
- Mix all the marinade ingredients together. Now pour the mix on the pork and marinade for at least 3 hours. (overnight will be best).
- You can grill the pork chop mesquite grill will be best (it will create the smoky flavor) or just simply cook on cast iron pan..
- Enjoy with rice and you can top an egg on your rice..
To serve, divide the broken rice and cutlets between four plates. Place a fried egg on top of each cutlet and drizzle over the spring onion oil. Garnish with the sliced chilli and coriander. Top grilled pork chop with rice recipes and other great tasting recipes with a healthy slant from SparkRecipes.com. An easy pork chop recipe to cook under the grill or on the barbecue.