Spinach Tortellini Soup with Smoked Sausage. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Check out results for Spinach soup.
Since the recipe has been passed down, we don't hand make those ingredients, but this version is almost as good as hers. It's also an excellent way to get the kids to eat spinach!—Joyce Lulewicz, Brunswick, Ohio. Sausage and Spinach Tortellini Soup Recipe. You can cook Spinach Tortellini Soup with Smoked Sausage using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spinach Tortellini Soup with Smoked Sausage
- It’s of olive oil.
- It’s of onion, chopped.
- Prepare of garlic, minced.
- It’s of packaged smoked sausage (I used 2 for this recipe)sliced into coins.
- Prepare of diced tomatoes(14 oz).
- Prepare of chicken broth + 1 can chicken broth (low sodium).
- It’s of tortellini (I used 2 for this recipe) any flavor you like.
- You need of black pepper.
- You need of fresh baby spinach.
The Best Tortellini Soup Sausage Spinach Recipes on Yummly Tomato Tortellini Soup, Creamy Sausage Tortellini Soup, Smoked Sausage And Tortellini Soup Sign Up / Log In My Feed Articles Meal Planner New Pantry-Ready Recipes New Browse Guided Recipes Smart Thermometer Ingredients of Spinach Tortellini Soup with Smoked Sausage. Will form a soft paste or ball. Slowly drizzle in milk and simmer until it thickens.
Spinach Tortellini Soup with Smoked Sausage step by step
- Heat olive oil in large stockpot, then add chopped onion and smoked sausage, then add garlic and sauté until onion is translucent and sausages start to brown…..
- Add the diced tomatoes, chicken broth, black pepper and bring to a boil……
- Add tortellini, and boil for 4 min or until tortellini is slightly soft, stirring gently…….
- Reduce heat and add spinach and cook until spinach has wilted…….
- Remove pot from heat, serve and enjoy 😉!.
Add Sausage, onions and potatoes and stir to coat well with milk gravy. In a large stockpot, add sausage and onion and cook over medium-high heat until sausage is browned and onion is translucent. Add broth to the pot and stir to deglaze the bottom of the pot. Add tomato paste and salt and stir. Add olive oil to large pot over medium high heat.