Italian Nachos. Place the baguette slices on a baking sheet fitted with a rack. Brush the slices with the olive oil. On an ovensafe platter or a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil or parchment paper, alternate layers of.
Meanwhile, heat the sauce, brown the Italian. All it really consists of is fried wonton wrappers, cheese, Alfredo sauce, and whatever toppings your heart desires. This recipe for Johnny Carino's Italian Nachos can be customized however you'd like, and there are no rules. You can have Italian Nachos using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Italian Nachos
- You need of Wonton wraps.
- You need of rotisserie chicken.
- You need of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of roma tomatoes (optional).
- It’s of banana peppers (optional).
- Prepare of black olives (optional).
- You need of alfredo sauce (see alfredo sauce recipe).
- You need of jalapeño (optional).
- Prepare of salsa.
Want to skip the chicken and sausage? Cut wonton wrappers in half diagonally to make triangles. In another pan, heat vegetable oil over medium-high heat. On a baking sheet, place a layer of crispy wonton chips.
Italian Nachos instructions
- Fry wonton wraps in coconut oil (or any other frying oil). Lay out wontons on baking sheet. Cover with chicken, cheese and any other topping desired. Bake at 350 until cheese is melted. **Top with alfredo sauce and salsa..
Deglaze the pan with the wine, scraping up all the bits from the meat and veggies off the bottom of the pan. Baked Italian Nachos are the ultimate snack and party appetizer with baguette crisps loaded down with pizza sauce, Farm Rich Mozzarella Sticks, Farm Rich Meatballs, pepperoni, and lots of gooey cheese. Did you know that February is National Snack Food Month? Snack time is the best time, and I'm always on the lookout for. Line a baking sheet with foil; then place the nacho chips on top.