New meatball recipe. Easy For Operation, Cleaning, Assembling And Repairing. We Have Almost Everything on eBay. Any of our meatball recipes will be a hit with all the family.
Dust a large plate or board with a little flour. Scoop out level dessertspoons of the mix, dip them in the flour and. Our meatball recipes aren't just about spaghetti (although it's a good place to start). You can cook New meatball recipe using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of New meatball recipe
- Prepare 1 of # ground beef.
- It’s 1 of # ground pork.
- Prepare 2 of eggs, slightly beaten.
- You need 1/4 C of parmesan cheese, grated.
- You need 4 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 1/4 C of panko.
- You need 1/8 C of dried parsley, fresh is 1/4C.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 C of olive oil, I used less.
Try meatball curry, Italian baked meatballs, served over cheesy polenta or in an epic sub. Swedish meatball recipes Swedish meatballs with mash and lingonberry sauce. We love this Swedish meatball recipe. Lingonberries are a European relation of the cranberry, you can buy lingonberry sauce from Ikea or use cranberry sauce instead (it's great with either).
New meatball recipe step by step
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl except the oil. Heat the oil in a large saute pan over medium high heat. Roll the mixture into 1 1/2"-2" balls and fry until golden brown but not cooked through completely. Remove from pan with slotted spoon to a paper towel lined plate. Heat your tomato sauce to a boil and reduce heat. Add the meatballs to the sauce and simmer for 30-35 minutes. Serve with pasta and top with more parmesan cheese..
- I use my own marinara sauce. My recipe is on this site..
Try our top Scandinavian recipes here. This casserole proved to be a crowd-pleaser, and many people asked for the recipe. —Joann Fritzler, Belen, New Mexico. Muffin Pan Meatballs This is a simple weeknight recipe my grandma passed along to me. I grew up on a farm where my father was a beef producer, so we always had ground beef in the freezer. I made these meatballs for our family and for kids while I was.