1-2-3 Pot Roast. Steps In a large dutch oven, pour in onion soup, seasoning salt, water, and cream of mushroom and mix well. Place pot roast and onion into dutch oven and then flip it so some of the gravy will be on top on the meat. Add chili sauce, wine and water.
Here's how to make a five star beef pot roast in the slow cooker the easy way, for days you really don't have time to cook. Simply drop a few packages of gravy mix, ranch dressing. The Easiest Crock Pot Roast Step by Step Video. You can cook 1-2-3 Pot Roast using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 1-2-3 Pot Roast
- You need 1 package of onion soup mix.
- It’s 2 cans of cream of mushroom.
- Prepare 1/2 can of water.
- Prepare of to taste seasoned salt.
- It’s 3-5 lb. of chuck roast.
- You need 1 of large onion, diced.
- Prepare 1.5 lb. of baby carrots.
- Prepare 2.5 lb. of Red potatoes, diced.
- It’s 8 oz. of white sliced mushrooms.
There are lots of different and delicious ways to make pot roast. Today's version is really one of the simplest you'll ever make. The meat you use is important. Snip the string or elastic off the chicken if it's tied up, then place in a big roasting tin.
1-2-3 Pot Roast step by step
- In a large dutch oven, pour in onion soup, seasoning salt, water, and cream of mushroom and mix well. Place pot roast and onion into dutch oven and then flip it so some of the gravy will be on top on the meat. Place in the oven 350 degree and cook for 1 hour..
- Add in carrots after the first hour. Cook for another hour. Add in red potatoes and mushrooms. Cook for another hour and then it's done! Enjoy the 1-2-3 Pot Roast..
Shove the lemon halves into the cavity. Rub the butter, herbs and seasoning all over the chicken. Heat the oil in a casserole and brown the beef. Add the carrots, onion and garlic. Place the roast back into the pot and add enough beef stock to.