Beautifuldesign's Creamy Chicken Shells. Heat cooking oil and cook chicken thoroughly. Once chicken is done remove from skillet and discard oil. Put chicken back in skillet (over medium heat) add cream cheese and cans of soup, stir it all together.
In the same skillet, saute onion and peppers in remaining oil and butter until crisp-tender. Stir in the water, milk and shells. Place chicken, skin side down, in skillet. You can cook Beautifuldesign's Creamy Chicken Shells using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beautifuldesign's Creamy Chicken Shells
- It’s 3 of Boneless skinless chicken breast (cut in cubes).
- It’s 1 box of Jumbo pasta shells (I used about half the box).
- You need 1 can of Cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 1 can of Cream of celery soup.
- Prepare 1/2 packages of cream cheese.
- It’s 2 cup of Shredded cheese of your choice (more or less to your liking).
- It’s 3 tbsp of Cooking oil of your choice.
- You need 1 of Alfredo sauce (used my recipe).
These creamy chicken broccoli stuffed shells were everything I wanted in comfort food. There was pasta, béchamel, chicken, broccoli and loads of flavor all in one bite. Hope you all love it too! xoxo. And a great way to use up leftover chicken.
Beautifuldesign's Creamy Chicken Shells instructions
- Cook pasta as directed. Rinse, cool and set aside..
- Heat cooking oil and cook chicken thoroughly. Once chicken is done remove from skillet and discard oil. Put chicken back in skillet (over medium heat) add cream cheese and cans of soup, stir it all together..
- Add some of the cheese, stir until melted and remove from heat. Allow to cool about 15 or 20 minutes..
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Line a baking dish with alfredo sauce. Begin stuffing shells with chicken mixture and place in baking dish. Top with remaining cheese and chicken mixture. Place in oven for 30 minutes or less depending on your oven. Remove and enjoy! https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/354286-beautifuldesigns-easy-cheesy-alfredo-sauce.
I made a large casserole, using a pound of shells, so I made extra sauce, using two cans of cream of mushroom soup and a combination of low sodium chicken broth and half and half, as well as additional cheese. Didn't need the salt indicated, so I omitted it. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. How to make Creamy Tomato Chicken Pasta Shells: Start by cooking the pasta shells until al dente. Add olive oil to a large frying pan, then garlic and sun-dried tomatoes.