blueberry pancakes with blueberry syrup. Whatever Your Challenge, L'Eggo And Get Your Parenting Wins With Eggo® Pancakes. Going From Chaos To Calm Is A Win All Parents Can Relate To – Easy Kids Breakfast Ideas. Put the syrup and blueberries into a pan and bring to the boil.
Pour ¼ cup of the batter onto a preheated griddle, cook until bubbles begin to form on the top side of the pancake, then flip and cook the other side. For the syrup: Combine all the ingredients in a small saucepan over low heat. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring. You can cook blueberry pancakes with blueberry syrup using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of blueberry pancakes with blueberry syrup
- You need 1 small of bowll.
- It’s 1 of pancake batter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of blueberries.
- It’s 1 of blueberry syrup.
Let the syrup cool, then discard the lemon zest. Pour the syrup into clean glass bottles or jars. Fresh, juicy blueberries make the perfect addition to American-style pancakes. Serve them sprinkled over, incorporated into the batter or as a fruity compote.
blueberry pancakes with blueberry syrup step by step
- make pancakes, as directed on box in bowl mix in berries, then put mixture in pan and flip when bubbles appear in pancakes when golden brown on both sides push pancake down with spatula to make sure done..
- put butter on while still hot then pour on syrup n enjoy!.
DIRECTIONS Place ingredients in a small saucepan and stir well. Boil the mixture for about ten minutes, then set aside to cool a bit. When the syrup is lukewarm, stir in the remaining blueberries. For a smoother, thicker syrup, use an immersion blender, food processor or blender to puree the blueberries into the syrup. Remove a scoop of the blueberries and puree the remainder of the syrup.