Curry Flavoured Pork Soup on Rice. We Have Almost Everything on eBay. Great Range for Kitchen & Home Online. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders!
It is 'cooked rice covered with soup'.. It is 'cooked rice covered with soup'. You know cooked rice and soup are the main food for Japanese style meal. You can have Curry Flavoured Pork Soup on Rice using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Curry Flavoured Pork Soup on Rice
- You need 250-300 g of Pork Belly.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of Canola Oil *optional.
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- You need 1 of Carrot.
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic *finely chopped.
- It’s 1 of small piece Ginger *finely chopped or grated.
- Prepare 1-2 of Potatoes.
- You need 2-3 teaspoons of Curry Powder *Asian Curry Powder recommended.
- You need 4 cups of Chicken Stock OR Dashi Stock.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 2 handfuls of Green Leafy Vegetable.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Eggs *optional, see my ‘Onsen Tamago’ recipe.
- It’s of Freshly Cooked Short Grain Rice 4 servings.
We sometimes pour the soup over the rice and eat together. 'Miso Soups' and soy sauce flavoured 'Clear Soups' are all good, but this 'Curry Flavoured Pork Soup on Rice' is something that should be eaten this way! Curry Flavoured Pork Soup on Rice. Hey everyone, hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, curry flavoured pork soup on rice.
Curry Flavoured Pork Soup on Rice instructions
- Cut the vegetables and pork into small bite size pieces..
- Heat Oil in a large saucepan or a pot over the medium heat, cook Pork until browned, add Onion and Carrot, and cook for 1-2 minutes. Add Garlic, Ginger, Potato and Curry Powder, and cook 1-2 minutes..
- Add Stock and Soy Sauce, and bring to the boil. Lower the heat to simmer until vegetables are soft. Add Green Leafy Vegetable and cook until the green vegetable is soft. Season with Salt if required..
- Half fill a bowl with freshly cooked rice, place the ‘Onsen Tamago’ if you like, cover with the soup and enjoy..
For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious. Curry Flavoured Pork Soup on Rice is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. Curry Flavoured Pork Soup on Rice is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy.