Easy Mini Chicken Pot pie. From the restaurant to your doorstep. Favourite restaurants in your area, ready to take your order. Low Prices on Organic Chicken Bone Broth.
Separate each of the biscuits and place them into the compartments of a greased muffin tin. These mini chicken pot pies are little but they hit with big awesome flavor! I didn't want to have fresh tasting chicken so I seasoned my chicken after cutting them up in cubes with garlic powder black pepper cayenne pepper chicken seasoning and a little salt since I know that. You can have Easy Mini Chicken Pot pie using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Mini Chicken Pot pie
- Prepare 1 cup of Cooked diced chicken.
- Prepare 1 of Can mixed veggies drained. I like the one with diced potatoes in it for this recipe..
- It’s 1 of Can of Pillsbury Grands Biscuits.
- You need 1 of Can chicken gravy.
- It’s 1 of salt, pepper, onion powder and garlic powder to desired taste.
Add onion and chicken broth; heat to simmering. Keyword: chicken broth, chicken pot pies, flour, mini pot pies, puff pastry. See recipes for Easy Mini Chicken Pot pie too. Combine all ingredients, except crusts, in large microwave-safe bowl.
Easy Mini Chicken Pot pie instructions
- Pre heat oven to 350.
- Combine chicken, gravy and mixed veggies in small saucepan and add desired amount of salt, pepper and garlic and onion powder.
- Roll out each Pillsbury biscuits till flat and cut in half.
- Place one half of biscuit in greased muffin pan..
- Fill with chicken mixture so it's even.
- Add second half of biscuit to top.
- Spray lightly with cooking spray after you fill and top all mini pies I sprinkled a little Rosemary on the top for added flavor and appearance.
- Cook in oven top rack for approximately 15 minutes some ovens will vary.
Put chopped chicken or turkey, mixed veg and cream of chicken soup in a bowl and mix well. No salt needed as I find the soup is already salty enough. Mini Chicken Pot Pies with Pie Crust These mini chicken pot pies are absolutely delicious with a yummy filling of chicken, ham and leek in a creamy sauce – also good to freeze for later. Remove the cling film, cover with foil and put on a baking tray in the middle of the oven. You start by melting butter in a pan, sauteing minced onion, adding flour, and slowly whisking in the milk and chicken broth.