Roasted sweet potatoes, acorn, & butternut squash. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! We Have Almost Everything on eBay. Place sweet potatoes and acorn squash on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
Vitamin A is one of those nutrients that plays an important role in immunity. There are many excellent food sources of vitamin A, especially foods that are seasonal. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil (less clean up this way!) Peel, chop, and prep all the squash and sweet potatoes and onion/garlic. You can have Roasted sweet potatoes, acorn, & butternut squash using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Roasted sweet potatoes, acorn, & butternut squash
- You need 2 of xlarge sweet potatoes largely cubed.
- Prepare 1 of x large butternut squash largely cubed.
- You need 1 of x large acorn squash largely cubed.
- Prepare 1/2 of large onion largely cubed.
- You need of Olive oil for roasting.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- It’s of Paprika.
- Prepare of Dried oregano.
Place the sweet potatoes on the prepared baking sheet. Drizzle the olive oil on top. If using, sprinkle the chili pepper or several twists of freshly ground black pepper on top, followed by the salt. Toss until the sweet potatoes are all evenly coated in oil, and arrange them in a single layer.
Roasted sweet potatoes, acorn, & butternut squash instructions
- Preheat oven to 400 and cut all veggies to a large cub shape.
- Coat in olive oil and season.
- Bake it an hour and flip halfway through or until brown and crispy edges..
Toss the sweet potatoes with oil in a baking dish. On a large baking sheet, toss sweet potatoes with oil and season with salt and pepper. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper and lightly spray it with. Thoroughly wash and dry sweet potatoes. Rub the skin with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and.