Orange Roll Monkey Bread. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! We Have Almost Everything on eBay.
Seal it well and shake until each piece of dough is fully coated in the sugar mixture. Place the entire contents of the bag into the prepared bundt pan. Toss the sugar and orange zest together in a small bowl. You can cook Orange Roll Monkey Bread using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Orange Roll Monkey Bread
- It’s of orange cinnamon rolls, cut each roll into 4’s, save the frosting.
- Prepare of White sugar and cinnamon for dredging.
- Prepare of butter melted.
- You need of brown sugar.
Whisk the orange juice and melted butter together in a separate small bowl. This version of monkey bread has a citrus accent thanks to the inclusion of orange juice and orange zest. Dip each ball into the orange juice mixture and then roll in the sugar mixture. Arrange the coated balls evenly in the prepared pan.
Orange Roll Monkey Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. Roll the cut rolls in the cinnamon sugar and place in a well sprayed Bundt pan..
- I usually don’t have much cinnamon sugar left so I just sprinkle it in too. Add your brown sugar to your melted butter and mix well. Pour evenly over the rolls. Bake until the top is deep golden brown and when you touch it, it feels firm, about 40 minutes..
- Once done, wait a few minutes then flip it out onto a plate. Add the frosting evenly over the top and watch it melt..
It can totally be made ahead and is perfect to enjoy at brunch or any family gathering! Orange Cinnamon Roll Monkey Bread This. Breakfast just got a lot better with this orange roll holiday monkey bread. Orange rolls tossed in orange sugar and baked in butter and brown sugar and then topped with a delicious orange frosting. Serve this monkey bread with a Breakfast Casserole and even Hash Brown Casserole for a complete holiday brunch.