Carne Asada bowls. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Enjoy your local restaurant favorites from the comfort of your own home.
Carne Asada is a Mexican dish made with grilled or sliced beef. Usually best served using Steaks like Flank, sirloin, tenderloin or skirt steak. The steak is marinated and either seared or chargrilled. You can have Carne Asada bowls using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Carne Asada bowls
- You need 1 of flank or skirt steak.
- Prepare of Guacamole (recipe in my collection).
- It’s of Pico (recipe in my collection).
- It’s 1 can of black beans rinsed and drained.
- It’s of Rice of preference (I used cauliflower).
- Prepare of Marinade.
- It’s 1/4-1/2 C of Dale's steak seasoning or your favorite steak marinade.
- It’s 1-2 Tbsp of hot sauce (used tapatio).
- You need of Juice of 1 lime.
- It’s 4 of crushed garlic cloves.
- It’s of Dry Seasoning.
- Prepare of Onion powder.
- Prepare of Cumin.
- Prepare of Chili powder.
- It’s of Paprika.
- It’s of Oregano.
They can be served as a main dish or as a side, in burritos, burrito bowls, tacos, or as is! Carne Asada Marinade Stir together all marinade ingredients. Place meat in a gallon plastic bag or large container and pour marinade over the meat. Carne Asada Bowls Carne Asada is a marinated beef recipe that uses spices and citrus for a delicious beef dinner loaded with flavor.
Carne Asada bowls step by step
- Marinate the steak at 1-3 days prior in marinade ingredients.
- Guac and pico can be prepared in advance.
- Cook rice. If using riced cauliflower this can wait until the end as it cooks quickly.
- Use meat tenderizer to tenderize meat. Remove from marinade and sprinkle on dry seasoning ingredients. Cook on hot grill 15-20 mins to done preference..
- Let meat rest about 10 minutes and then dice up.
- Assemble bowls with steak, rice, pico, beans and guac.
You can serve these with gluten-free tortillas for a gluten-free meal, or you can serve them with lettuce wraps. Another option is to add some of your simple favorite rice to the bowl. Carne Asada bowls Whizzle Goodyear, Arizona. Assemble the bowls starting with the rice, lettuce, beef and beans, corn, tomatoes, avocado and some cheese. Serve with some tortilla chips if you like.