Easy Mini Chicken Pot pie. Enjoy your local restaurant favorites from the comfort of your own home. The food you want, when you want it. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now.
In a Dutch oven or heavy-bottom saucepan, heat the olive oil, onions, celery, and bell peppers over medium-high heat. Combine the chicken, mixed vegetables and cream of chicken soup in a medium bowl and stir well. Separate each of the biscuits and place them into the compartments of a greased muffin tin. You can have Easy Mini Chicken Pot pie using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Mini Chicken Pot pie
- It’s of Cooked diced chicken.
- Prepare of Can mixed veggies drained. I like the one with diced potatoes in it for this recipe..
- You need of Can of Pillsbury Grands Biscuits.
- It’s of Can chicken gravy.
- Prepare of salt, pepper, onion powder and garlic powder to desired taste.
Using your fingers, push down on the dough starting in the middle, then. These mini chicken pot pies are little but they hit with big awesome flavor! I didn't want to have fresh tasting chicken so I seasoned my chicken after cutting them up in cubes with garlic powder black pepper cayenne pepper chicken seasoning and a little salt since I know that. Add onion and chicken broth; heat to simmering.
Easy Mini Chicken Pot pie step by step
- Pre heat oven to 350.
- Combine chicken, gravy and mixed veggies in small saucepan and add desired amount of salt, pepper and garlic and onion powder.
- Roll out each Pillsbury biscuits till flat and cut in half.
- Place one half of biscuit in greased muffin pan..
- Fill with chicken mixture so it's even.
- Add second half of biscuit to top.
- Spray lightly with cooking spray after you fill and top all mini pies I sprinkled a little Rosemary on the top for added flavor and appearance.
- Cook in oven top rack for approximately 15 minutes some ovens will vary.
Keyword: chicken broth, chicken pot pies, flour, mini pot pies, puff pastry. See recipes for Easy Mini Chicken Pot pie too. Combine all ingredients, except crusts, in large microwave-safe bowl. Put chopped chicken or turkey, mixed veg and cream of chicken soup in a bowl and mix well. No salt needed as I find the soup is already salty enough.