Cream Cheese Blueberries Cake. Your favourite restaurants and takeaways available on Deliveroo. Be first in line to get the latest Die-Cast Club merch, pre-order to not miss out. For the cake: Cream together butter and sugar until creamy.
Add alternately with milk until combined. Then beat in the cream cheese until smooth. Do not overbeat or the icing may turn runny. You can have Cream Cheese Blueberries Cake using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cream Cheese Blueberries Cake
- It’s 170 gr of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 150 gr of sugar.
- It’s 110 gr of cream cheese room temperature.
- It’s 113 gr of unsalted butter room temperature.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of 3/4 cup blueberries (fresh).
Spread icing over the cooled cake and decorate with fresh blueberries. Replace the vanilla and milk in the sponge with the juice of half a lemon and the zest of a whole lemon. Cheese and chive soda bread So delicious! Blueberry Cream Cheese Dump Cake has got to be the easiest cake in the world to make.
Cream Cheese Blueberries Cake instructions
- Preheat the oven on 350 F. Spray the baking loaf pan with cooking spray or brush with the butter. Line up with the parchment paper. And spray again with the cooking spray or brush with the butter. Set asides..
- In a medium bowl combined together all the dry ingredients; flour, baking powder and salt. Now using a stand mixer or another mixing bowl, beat sugar, butter and cream cheese until light and fluffy. Add eggs one at time, then add vanilla extract. Mixing until all combine..
- Pour dry ingredients into the batter mixture. Gently fold it using spatula. Make sure to fold it well until no pockets of dry flour appears. Then add blueberries, gently fold it with the batter mixture..
- Transfer to the baking loaf pan. Smooth the surface with spatula and bake for 50-55 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean..
- Take off from the oven. Let it cool down then remove from the pan. (My husband ate half of it right away after it comes out from the oven. He couldn’t wait for it to cool) 😀.
- After it completely cool down, slice and served. Enjoy!!.
Fresh blueberries sit on the bottom with chunks of cream cheese scattered throughout. All this goodness is topped with a buttery cake layer. Some people may call this a dump cake. CAKE: In medium bowl combine the flour, salt and baking powder. In bowl of mixer cream the butter until light and.