EASY banana bread (nut free). Mix together butter, sugar, egg, and vanilla and then put the bananas in the mixture and stir. Mix flour, salt, and baking soda in a separate bowl and once both mixtures are stirred insert flour mixture into the. Mix together butter, sugar, egg, and vanilla and then put the bananas in the mixture and stir.
This easy banana bread recipe is quick to prepare, and everyone always comes back for seconds! This was the best banana bread I have ever made. Came out so moist and absolutely delicious. You can have EASY banana bread (nut free) using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of EASY banana bread (nut free)
- Prepare 4 of extra ripe bananas.
- You need 1/3 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of sugar (you can use brown sugar for a richer darker banana bread).
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- You need 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 of and 2/3 cup bisquick.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla.
Made with ripe bananas, pecans, and cinnamon this homemade bread is so airy and moist. Banana Bread can be made with or without nuts, or made into banana nut crunch muffins. Super moist and delicious Easy Grain-Free Banana Bread. To make this recipe, it's as simple as mashing a few ripe bananas, combining the grain-free, gluten-free and nut-free ingredients in one bowl, mixing and baking.
EASY banana bread (nut free) instructions
- Mash bananas with a fork and mix in eggs, vanilla, milk and oil.
- Incorporate the bisquick into the wet mixture and pour in a greased loaf pan. Bake 55-60 minutes or until toothpick comes out mostly clean..
One of the flours in this bread recipe is called tiger nut flour, sometimes labelled ground tiger nuts or even chufa flour. In a large bowl, stir together flour, sugar, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda and cinnamon. Add egg whites, bananas and apple purée; stir just until combined. Mash the bananas in a large mixing bowl, then stir in the melted butter and caster sugar with a wooden spoon until well combined. Stir in the vanilla extract or cinnamon (or use both if you like), then beat in the eggs.