Crunchy 3 Bean Salad. We Have Almost Everything on eBay. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders!
How do you make a three bean salad from scratch? This bean salad couldn't be any easier to make. For crunch, I added chopped bell peppers, English cucumber, and red onions. You can have Crunchy 3 Bean Salad using 6 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crunchy 3 Bean Salad
- It’s 1 can of garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed.
- Prepare 1 can of kidney beans, rinsed and drained.
- You need 1 can of sliced water chestnuts, drained.
- You need 1 can of green beans, rinsed and drainef.
- It’s 1 small of red onion, thinly sliced.
- It’s 1 cup of Braswell Vidalia Onion Peppercorn Dressing.
Parsley, mint and basil for bold, herby flavors. Briny capers are optional, but I think they add a little something special. Directions To a large bowl, add all ingredients. Carefully mix together, as to not break up the beans.
Crunchy 3 Bean Salad step by step
- Add all ingredients to a medium mixing bowl. Stir until blended. Refrigerate for at least an hour..
This salad is best served chilled. And any excuse to use my favorite dressing! Remove skin and discard stems and seeds, then cut into strips. Grind seeds using a pestle and mortar. Mix ground seeds with olive oil, capers, garlic, chives, lemon juice and grated peel to make a dressing.