Pasta soup recipe. Trusted pasta soup recipes from Betty Crocker. This spicy cajun soup is soul-warming. Get the recipe from Carlsbad Cravings.
Stir in the cooked sausage and the spinach and stir until spinach wilts (only a minute or two). Cook pasta according to package directions. Stir in the water, tomatoes, broth, basil, rosemary, salt and pepper. You can have Pasta soup recipe using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pasta soup recipe
- You need 1 cup of Boiled pasta.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Chopped Onion.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Chopped garlic and green chilli each.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Clarified butter (Ghee).
- You need 1 tbsp of Chopped carrot and beetroot each.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Chopped Spinach.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Chopped Coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Black pepper and black salt each.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cumin Seeds.
In a large saucepan, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain, remove from pan and set aside. In the same pan, saute onion in oil until tender. Add the water, beans, tomatoes, broth, macaroni and pepper; bring to a boil. Heat the olive oil in a large Dutch oven over medium heat.
Pasta soup recipe step by step
- Boil the pasta and wash, strain water from it..
- Take all the chopped ingredients as shown in the image..
- Add black pepper, black salt and chopped coriander leaves in boiled pasta..
- Heat clarified butter in the pan add cumin seeds and let it temper..
- Add chopped garlic and onion in the pan and stir fry it..
- When onion turns golden brown then add all the chopped ingredients..
- When ingredients turns soft then add boiled pasta..
- Stir fry it for some time..
- Add a cup of water into it..
- When water starts to boil then add cornflour and water mixture into it..
- Serve it hot..
Season with salt and a pinch of peperoncino. Pasta e Fagioli soup is an Italian style soup loaded with meat, creamy beans, hearty vegetable, tender pasta and a ton of aromatics. This Olive Garden soup recipe is even better than the original, so if you like Pasta E Fagioli from Olive Garden, you'll love ours. Directions In a large, deep pot over medium heat, heat oil. Stir in onion, carrots, and celery and cook.