Avocado Deviled Eggs. Deals Everyday for Your Kitchen and Home. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Check Out Devilled Eggs on eBay.
Cut hard-boiled eggs in half and gently scoop yolks into a bowl. Mash the yolks and avocado until smooth. Avocado deviled eggs are a combination of hard boiled eggs, avocado, red onion, cilantro and lime juice. You can have Avocado Deviled Eggs using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Avocado Deviled Eggs
- You need of Boiled eggs.
- It’s of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare of Mustard.
- Prepare of Avocados.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Paprika.
- It’s of Cilantro.
- You need of Lemon (optional).
Watch the video above to see how quickly they come together! Slice eggs in half lengthwise from top to bottom. Gently squeeze eggs to release egg yolks. These deviled eggs are packed with egg-protein, topped with homemade spicy and green good-fat avocado sauce!
Avocado Deviled Eggs step by step
- Boil your eggs and peel. Slice long wise and place the yokes in a separate bowl..
- Mash the yokes until smooth and add about 2 tablespoons of mayo and one teaspoon of mustard and mix well. Add more mayo if its dry. You want a nice creamy texture but not to wet. Add salt pepper to taste..
- Cut avocados and mash in a separate bowl until creamy. Add a squeeze of lemon (optional) Spoon in to your yoke mixture gently until combined. Taste to be sure salt and pepper is not needed..
- Chop cilantro for garnish..
- Begin to spoon onto your eggs and garnish with cilantro and paprika..
They are also mayo free and far more quicker to put together! Paleo, gluten free, and ketogenic diet friendly! Honestly, eggs and avocado are made for each other. In a small bowl, mash the yolks and avocado with a fork until chunky. Stir in cilantro, lemon juice and lemon zest; season with salt and pepper, to taste.