Mike's Kids EZ Chicken & Dumplings. MIKE'S ORIGINAL CRUNCHERS the sweet, savory and crunchy chicken that started it all. battered and breaded chicken tenders in crunchy cornflakes. This is a yummy easy recipe that my kids love. Chicken pieces are fried in oil, then dressed with lime juice and cilantro in a dish that goes best served over rice.
Dip them in ranch dressing, barbecue sauce or honey-mustard sauce.—Nick Iverson, Denver, Colorado. Haha anyhow.my co-workers and I have driven by this place and have always wondered how the chicken would be like from a place attached to a laundry mat. The chicken was surprisingly really good. You can cook Mike's Kids EZ Chicken & Dumplings using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mike's Kids EZ Chicken & Dumplings
- You need 10 Cups of Homemade Chicken Stock [see my recipe under my profile if you'd like to].
- Prepare 1 of Medium Viadailla Onion [chopped].
- You need 1 Cup of Celery [chopped].
- Prepare 1 Cup of Carrots [sliced].
- It’s 1 Can of Campbell's Cream Of Chicken Soup.
- It’s 1 Can of Campbell's Cream Of Mushroom Soup.
- You need 1 tsp of Rosemary.
- You need 1 of LG Bay Leaf.
- It’s 1 tsp of Thyme.
- You need 1 tsp of Black Pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of Maggi Chicken Boullion Powder [or salt].
- Prepare 1 Can of Grands Butter Biscuits.
- It’s 3 Cups of Shreaded Rotisserie Chicken.
- Prepare 1 (4 oz) of Can Sweet Corn.
The batter is seasoned well and the fried chicken is not overly battered. View the online menu of Mikes Chicken and other restaurants in Dallas, Texas. Mikes Chicken « Back To Dallas, TX. Chicken, we just can't quit you.
Mike's Kids EZ Chicken & Dumplings step by step
- Here's what you'll need..
- Preferably using homemade chicken stock – bring broth to a simmer..
- Chop your vegetables and add to your pot..
- Open biscuits..
- Roll into small balls or, roll out with flour and cut into 1" strips. That's what I'd recommend. The kids just wanted them fat and plump!.
- Add to boiling broth and stir quickly. Otherwise they'll stick together. Boil for 15 to 20 minutes. Stir regularly. If dumplings are floating – they're not done..
You're dependable, easy to cook and definitely take the number one spot on the list of proteins our kids will eat. Kiki's strives to serve the best fried chicken in the area. Just great chicken with our homemade recipes. From Chicken and Waffles to our famous Kiki's Fries, your meal is prepared fresh, never frozen! Our philosophy is simple: Great Food, Friendly Service, and a Clean Environment.