Bourbon biscuit cake | 3 ingredients cake recipe without oven. Browse new releases, best sellers or classics. Free delivery on eligible orders Choose from our s-crumb-tious selection of easy recipes available online today! The rest, the oven will take care… Required ingredients are Bourbon biscuits, baking powder and milk.
A perfect mix of brownie and cake! Perfect with an afternoon cup of tea. Add Powdered Biscuit into a bowl. You can have Bourbon biscuit cake | 3 ingredients cake recipe without oven using 7 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bourbon biscuit cake | 3 ingredients cake recipe without oven
- Prepare 300 grams of Bourbon Biscuits.
- It’s 200 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Icing Sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Cocoa powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- It’s of Tip: If you don't have icing sugar simply blend white sugar.
Add Milk, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, Melted Butter, Sugar Powder (If needed more sugar) and mix well ; Dust Bourbon Biscuit Cake, a cake recipe prepared by bourbon biscuit. Do try this recipe at home and give a big like to this recipe in case you liked it, also please do share with. Grind the ingredients properly and make a fine paste. Ensure the paste/batter should Bourbon Biscuit Cake.
Bourbon biscuit cake | 3 ingredients cake recipe without oven step by step
- Into a blender jar add bourbon biscuits (break them into two) and blend them to a fine powder.
- Biscuits are powdered well, now take a bowl and add the biscuits powder into the bowl.
- Now add powdered sugar, baking powder and cocoa powder.
- Mix the dry ingredients until they are well combined, then add milk gradually and mix well.
- Once the ingredients are well combined add vanilla essence and give it a quick stirr.
- Now take a cake mould and line it with butter paper and apply some butter Tip: (if you don't have butter paper crease the mould with butter/ ghee and spread some flour all over the mould) pour the cake batter into the tin and tap to remove any air bubbles.
- As mentioned earlier its a no oven cake so take a deep pan/kadai, place a ring in the pan as shown in the image below, cover and allow it to heat for 10 mins.
- After 10mins gently place the mould in the pan (be careful as the pan is very hot, yoy might end up burning your hands after all safety comes first) you can garnish your cake with your favourite toppings I have used chopped almonds, cover the lid and bake the cake on low flame for 50 mins..
- After 50 mins let's check out the cake, gently insert a toothpik in the cake if it comes out clean then congratulations you are a baker already ☺️ allow it to cool down in room temperature..
- Cake is cooled down, our super soft and spongy cake is ready, very carefully demould the sides..
- Gently flip the mould on a tray and lift the mould, now remove the butter paper..
- Our super moist and fluffy cake is ready, cut the cake into your desired shape, I like some chocolate syrup on my cake you can choose your favourite toppings.. enjoy.
Biscuit-cake has become a thing these days. The idea of making a cake out of your favorite biscuit is amazing! It probably was developed by someone like me who becomes creative with food when cravings hit hard. Since I am a great fan of Bourbon biscuits, I decided to make a Bourbon Biscuit Cake at home. Another really simple cake with only the use of self-raising flour, bourbon biscuits and milk, topped with Nutella.