Tuna Black Bean Salad. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Enjoy your local restaurant favorites from the comfort of your own home.
DIRECTIONS In a medium-sized bowl, flake tuna with a fork; add beans, chiles, onions, and cilantro and toss to combine. In a small bowl, stir together remaining ingredients; add to tuna mixture and carefully toss to incorporate ingredients. See recipes for Egg mimosa salad with vegetables, tuna👍😝😝 too. You can have Tuna Black Bean Salad using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tuna Black Bean Salad
- You need 1 can of Wild albacore tuna.
- It’s of Canned black beans.
- It’s of Feta cheese.
- You need 2 of Baby carrots.
- Prepare of Tortilla chips.
- You need of Spring mix- lettuce.
- Prepare 1 of Avocado.
- Prepare of Olive oil & balsamic vinaigrette.
- You need 1/4 cup of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Deli Mustard.
- You need 1 of Salt & pepper.
Plunge them into a bowl of very cold water. Drain in a sieve under cold running water until cold. Double the recipe to use the rest of the can of tuna and save for the next day. Mix the carrot, pepper, sugar snap peas and beans together in a large bowl.
Tuna Black Bean Salad step by step
- Place as much lettuce as you would like in a bowl..
- Chop the baby carrots up into bite size pieces..
- Sprinkle as much feta cheese on top as you please..
- Open a can of black beans and pour over as much as preferred..
- Grab a handful of tortilla chips and crumble them with both hands, then proceed to pour over salad..
- Mash up a can of tuna with mayonnaise, salt, pepper, and mustard. (Add whatever else you would like) and put over salad.
- Cut up avocado into slices and place over salad OR make your own recipe of guacamole and place over salad..
- Salt and pepper to taste..
Gently toss in the salad leaves and half of the dressing, then flake the tuna over. Drizzle with more dressing when you serve. Combine corn, black beans, rocket, tomatoes, cucumber, capsicum, radishes, tuna and coriander in a large bowl. Whisk lime juice, olive oil and chilli powder in a small bowl. Add dressing to salad and toss to combine.