Simple but great Steak marinade. Save time and buy groceries online from Amazon.co.uk Everything You Love On eBay. Check Out Great Products On eBay. Mix olive oil, balsamic vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, Dijon mustard and garlic in a small bowl.
Leave it to soak and you're golden – it couldn't be easier! Place the soy sauce, olive oil, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, garlic granules, basil, parsley and pepper in a blender. Add hot pepper sauce and garlic granules if using. You can have Simple but great Steak marinade using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple but great Steak marinade
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of minced garlic.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of olive oil (non virgin is preferable, but use a decent quality oil).
- You need 1/2 tablespoons of dried thyme (or 1 1/2 – 2 tablespoons chopped fresh Rosemary).
- You need 1 dash of or 2 hot sauce (Sriracha is my favorite).
- It’s of Steaks of your choice (this recipe is for 2 steaks).
Pour marinade over desired type of meat. Seal bag and massage marinade into steaks with your hands. INCREDIBLE Steak Marinade – How To. Beef Steak Marinade recipe by the BBQ Pit Boys.
Simple but great Steak marinade instructions
- Mix all ingredients.
- Place steak in a plastic bag, add ingredients.
- Marinate at least 2 hours, I usually marinate 12-24 hours.
- Let the steak come to room temperature for about 30 minutes then cook steak to your liking. Let it rest 5 minutes then enjoy. PS: In this picture, I served the steak with sweet mashed potatoes with Adobo sauce.
This simple steak marinade will make your steaks tender and great tasting. Instructions to make Simple but great Steak marinade: Mix all ingredients. Place steak in a plastic bag, add ingredients. Mix all of the ingredients together in a bowl or baking dish, season with black pepper then add the steak. When you want to cook them, drain off the marinade, pat the excess off with kitchen paper and either shallow fry or barbecue the meat until cooked through.